"Find someone you love, and cherish them. Please... live on, Y/n."

Find someone you love... and live on.

That was the curse your father left you with.

•~•

Tears filled your eyes as you came to your senses.

Yaga-Sensei was leaned against a wall, crossing his arms with his head down. It seems his suspicions were confirmed.

"I... I..." you barely could get the words off your lips. "W-what was that?" You looked at your own hands in disbelief.

"Y/n?" Shoko called, grabbing a warm towel to put on your forehead. "Are you feeling alright? Is your head dizzy at all?"

"What did I do?" You clenched your fists before slowly unclenching them. This... this was your body? "How did I...?"

"How did you what?" Yaga asked, straightening out at your words. "Was there something else you learned?"

You nodded. "Something came over me, like a build up of power." You sharply inhaled. "Then I was gone. After my father died, I vanished completely. Next thing I knew I was on a cold snowy mountain. I saw bright blue eyes - and then passed out."

"That would confirm you're the missing Y/n L/n, but those bright blue eyes..."

Your breath hitched as you started to tremble. Closing your eyes shut, you tried to control yourself. The only reason you were reacting this badly was because of the implications.

Find someone you love... and live on.

There was no question you were also the confidential child under Jujutsu Tech's care. If you were both, that means those blue eyes had to belong to someone you knew all too well.

"Why did it have to be him?!" You clenched the light sheets that were draped on top of you. "I could have gone anywhere, I could of found anyone but I found him?!"

"Satoru?" Yaga questioned. You visibly flinched at the name.

"I hate him... I hate him so much!" Tears came out of your eyes admist muffled sobs. "Why did he curse me, and why was it for him?! I could never love someone like that!"

Shoko was able to pick up the pieces pretty quickly. Whether it was some sort of six sense, she didn't need the details to understand the gist of everything. "You don't have to." Pulling you into a small hug, she raised your chin. "Curses can always be broken Y/n. If it's not what you want, you can never be forced."

"Shoko..." her name left your lips in a cry. "I don't want to see him again. All he does is mess with me... I-I can't let him play with my heart again."

"You don't have to," Shoko comforted. "If he ever tries to mess with you, I'll put him in his place. I promise."

•~•

Gojo-Senpai was lying down in your bed.

Sensei had to run out for another mission, and since Senpai was now widely-known he could hang out on Jujutsu Tech property all he liked. Though he could go snoop around and dig his nose into a bunch of things he shouldn't know about, he refrained. The only thing he could think about was how much he missed you.

The scent of you was still faint in your room, fated to disappear any day now. When it does he won't know what he'd do. It's the only thing that's been able to comfort him ever since you left. How could he fuck up so badly that you'd travel 10 years to the past just to get away from him? Why couldn't he figure out your technique back when you were here? He had a lot of questions, but he had absolutely no way of answering them.

Pressing his phone up to his ear, he did the only thing he could think to do. He called your number. Though it rung out, it eventually went to voicemail. What else was he expecting?

Letting off a soft sigh, he sprawled out.

"Y/n... I'm so fucking sorry..." he whimpered, gently sliding the phone off of his ear. "I'm an idiot... no, I'm the biggest idiot. I love you... I love you so much my chest aches. I don't know why."

Rolling over on your bed, he continued. "I've never felt this way in my life, and I'm struggling to figure it out. I love you because... I love you, because... because I love you. Isn't that a good enough reason?" In a slight pause he took a deep breath. "Well, if anyone ever asks me why, I guess I'd be better off showing rather than telling. I'd hold you tightly in my arms, nuzzle your neck as I press some kisses on your delicate skin..."

"God, I really fucked up didn't I?"

A hopeless chuckle left his lips. "You hate me. And if you knew the things I've done, you'd probably hate me more. Who the hell am I to try to change your mind? You'd probably be happier with someone else anyways."

Closing his eyes, he reached out to grab one of your pillows. "But I'm sorry Y/n. No matter how hard I try, I just can't let you go."

He buried it close to his chest. "Maybe I'm just not strong enough to."