001

It's been 2 weeks since you saw Gojo-Senpai last. You almost would have drawn it out as a dream if it wasn't for Gojo-Sensei confronting you afterwards to ask for more details on how you found him and if he did anything to you. That last bit was fairly awkward, but you told him no. After all, nothing happened since Sensei came in before it escalated.

That is if you would let it escalate in the first place. Even if he wasn't Gojo-Sensei, they look identical. You don't know if you'd be able to look at Sensei the same way after that.

These thoughts continued to swirl around in your head. Would you, wouldn't you, you didn't know. All that mattered is it wouldn't happen again. If Gojo-Sensei was keeping Senpai in check, you'll probably never see him again. You were safe, walking alone in the mid-tokyo afternoon to refocus your thoughts.

But you weren't alone for long.

"Y/n-chan~" a figure hummed, grabbing you from behind. You were startled by the sudden gesture, but from the arms hugging your waist you were able to figure out who it was...

"G-Gojo-Sensei?"

"Senpai."

You pressed your lips into a thin like before pushing him off of you. "Why are you out in public? Didn't Gojo-Sensei take you away to hide you?"

"I was bored," Senpai whined, grabbing onto your waist again. "I guess I just annoyed him enough to regain some freedom. He let me go out to do groceries on the condition I avoid anyone in Jujutsu Tech uniforms."

Pulling his arms off of you again, you turned around to face him. "Senpai... this isn't exactly what I'd call avoiding."

"Tsk," Senpai scoffed, "I avoid most, but you already know I exist. What's the harm in getting to know a familiar face? I haven't talked to anyone but... well myself in 2 whole weeks!"

You furrowed your brow. You guess he had a point. Since you already know he exists, there should be no harm in talking to you. Besides, if you could only talk to yourself you'd go insane too! So you guess you'll entertain it for now. The longer he was with you or Gojo-Sensei, the less time he had to cause trouble elsewhere.

But the cheery mood wouldn't last for long. It seems Senpai got a text message. "Other me wants me back home now," he frowned. On the contrary, you sighed a relief. You were worried you'd have to babysit him, but since Gojo Sensei had other plans for him, you were safe. "Say Y/n-chan, care to join me?"

You nearly choked on air. "No." And so you tried to be reasonable. "If Gojo-Sensei sees you bring me back, he'd know you broke your promise right?"

"And that's why we lie~," Senpai chimed in. "On both accounts, we'll say we ran into eachother by fate. Though I valiantly attempted to leave, you desperately clung onto my sleeve and cried, 'Gojo-Senpai, my one true love, please don't leave me!' I'm not a man who would just leave a damsel in distress crying, so I brought you back with me."

"... we are not saying that." It was hard to believe this was truly Gojo-Sensei as a student. Was he always so open and arrogant? Was he still open and arrogant and you just didn't see this side of him since you're his student? Poor Utahime-Sensei...

"Oh, and why not?" Senpai hummed, turning you around before pulling you into his arms again. Nibbling your ear, he continued "Scared to tell the truth, Y/n-chan? Scared to show vulnerability to the strongest~?"

Your face instantly heated up. Pulling yourself out of his grasp yet again, you were almost hyperventilating at this point. "G-Gojo Sensei, have a good day."

You ran off as you heard his distant calls behind you.

•~•

You ran back to the school into the protection of your dorm room. But your dorm room wouldn't be safe for long. Outside your window, Gojo-Senpai stood pouting. Did he follow you to the school?!? He does know he'll get into a lot of trouble if Gojo-Sensei sees him here, right, so what do you do now?