002

The two studying Shamans left to go to the apartment, but not without its own issues. It seemed you found something to be annoyed about. And so you pressed your lips into a thin line as you begrudgingly looked up. The white-haired Senpai was using your head as an armrest.

"Can you... not?" You frowned, obviously troubled by his action. But he didn't seem to care at all, shaking it off entirely. The only response he gave you was,

"Make me."

You were so done with dealing with your Senpai that these two words were all you needed to completely lose your cool. And so you tried to claw up at the boy - but it didn't work. He was significantly taller than you so any attempt you made to reach him was futile. It didn't help that he was pressing your head down, which only made your reach that more limited. It only took a handful of claws before you stopped to whine.

"Senpai pleaseee-!"

Though, this seemed to get his attention. "Now if you say please like that again, I-"

You kicked him in the shin. Shin kick? Pretty successful. You'd give it about an 8/10 with how effective it was.

Meanwhile, Senpai was living with the consequences. As tears stung his eyes, the boy fell down to the ground to sulk. "Y-Y/n! That hurt!!"

"Good," you spat. With no regard for the suffering shaman behind you, you continued to walk ahead. If he's the strongest like he claims he is, he should have no problem catching up!

The boy sulked a while longer, before looking back up to complain some more. But you were already long gone - about 10 meters ahead at this point. "Y/n-Chan where are you going!"

You turned around to stick your tongue out, and then continued your walk.

"You know we were supposed to make a left here, right?"

"..." Curses for not knowing the directions.

Shamefully, you walked back to meet Senpai. Unfortunately you were forced to help him up, since he decided to grab onto you unconsentually. Nevertheless his 'injured leg' was enough to justify the action, plus it gave him an excuse to use you as an armrest again.

You take it back. Shin kick? 2/10, not effective at all!

With his elbow firmly planted in your skull, you walked a bit more until you made it to an apartment building. What's the right word...

Fancy! Fancy. That it! Yeah, there was no doubt that this was Sensei's apartment building. It was over-the-top, luxurious, and was tacky enough to suit him perfectly.

As you digested it all, Senpai took the initiative to drag you inside. You both took an elevator to the 8th floor, before he fiddled with his keys to unlock the apartment door. Without much hassle, the two of you made it back safely.

"I'm home," Senpai grumbled, plopping onto the living room couch like he owned the place. Which he did, but just another version of him. To think that distinction would make him even a little respectful of the space, but you were getting the impression 'rules' and 'regulations' weren't something either Gojo liked to follow.

"Finally back?" Gojo-Sensei turned around for a second before returning to continue whatever he was doing. Preoccupied on his phone, maybe? In all your days studying at Jujutsu Tech you don't think you've ever seen him this casual before, and it surprised you. He was in a black crewneck, jeans, and pitch black sunglasses. "And where's the groceries?"