116

"Is he ok?"

Nobara was sitting at her desk, staring at Gojo-Sensei's who was taking a small nap. From the looks of it, he was out cold. Though it wasnt rare to see Gojo-Sensei taking quick snoozes between work, he's been doing it a lot more frequently as of late.

"Why wouldn't he be?" Megumi asked, not even sparing a single glance the brunette's way. "He hasn't been on any missions lately, so he shouldn't be hurt."

"That's the thing," Nobara muttered back. "He hasn't been on any missions, yet he's this tired. And when he's not sleeping, he's just been glued to his phone. Something is very off here."

"Maybe you're just seeing things," Yuji butted in, picking at his teeth. "I didn't really notice a difference."

"Maybe you're just dense." Nobara rolled her eyes back. Though the response was expected, Yuji was still hurt. "It's my woman's intuition. Maybe he went through a bad breakup?"

Megumi was quick to shoot down this theory. "The day Satoru Gojo finds himself a relationship is the day we're all done for. The reason the world is even balanced is because of Gojo-Sensei's flexibility to take on difficult missions. Once he has other commitments, there's no one who would be strong enough to fill his shoes."

"Still," Nobara huffed out as Itadori sat in the background sulking. "Just because it's irresponsible doesn't mean he wouldn't do it. After all, he is Gojo-Sensei. Being responsible isn't exactly his forté."

Nobara kept chatting back and forth for a bit, discussing every possible theory that popped up in her head. Nevertheless, nothing she could come up with was convincing enough. Whatever was off about Gojo-Sensei wasn't obvious enough for the brunette sorcerer to figure out.

"Maybe we should just ask him?" Nobara finally huffed out, accepting her defeat near the end of the clsss break. "What's the worst that can even happen?"

"You can't just ask-"

"Ask what?" A familliar voice chimed in in the midst of a yawn, catching all three students off guard. While the students were busy debating, it seems the subject matter had woken up. Stretching his arms, Gojo-Sensei ran his fingers through his locks to tidy them up.

"Nothin- mph-!" Megumi tried to blurt out, before Nobara put her hand over his mouth. She finally had the opportunity for getting answers, and she wasn't going to let Megumi ruin it for her.

"Sensei, are you ok?" Nobara initiated, looking up at the toothpick intently.

Rightfully so, Sensei was a bit uncomfortable with the gesture. But he was able to clear his throat to clear the air and dance around the situation. "Oh... yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

This was far from convincing for the brunette sorcerer. "You wouldn't hide anything from us, would you?"

A nervous sweat pooled on his brow. "No, of course not. What would there possibly be to hide?"

Now that wasn't convincing anybody.

Nobara pressed her lips together in brief thought, but couldn't really think of anything to interrogate him about. Though she originally suspected it was some sort of relationship thing, Megumi was probably right in the grand scheme of things. Other than that, none of her other theories would even be worth mentioning.

She was just about to give up before Megumi pulled her hand off of his mouth.

"How's Y/n?" The question came off his lips much to the surprise of the three others, Nobara shooting a strange glance to his classmate. Where the hell did that come from?

"I... she's doing well," Sensei gulped, quickly turning away from the students to hide his expression. But this akward air was not lost for Nobara.

"Sensei?" Nobara weakly questioned. "...Are you sure?"

TIMELESS | SATORU GOJO X READERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें