The Fallschirmjäger:

Start from the beginning

"W-What was that?" Miho muttered, looking a bit scared.

"We can ask her later, Nishizumi-I mean, Miho." Yukari stuttered.

"Arrrgghhhh, we need ideas!" Momo nearly yelled in frustration, before she was promptly calmed down by Yuzu. "M-Maybe we can send in one of the Stahlrattes or someone like that? They're pretty good at blending in."

"Well it better not be Faber then," Ogin added. "He stands out more than an X on a map."

And then...

The door to the office suddenly flew open, followed by a loud boisterous voice, which proudly announced, "We'll do it!" All the girls looked to the doorway, standing there was Edgar and Johan. Edgar smiled proudly, while Johan sighed, looking oh so done.

---A few minutes earlier---

"What're they talking about?" Edgar eagerly whispered.

Johan, who had his ear up to the door, hissed back, "Seems they want to go spy on those Italian girls."

"Hey, let's go do it for 'em then!"

"No we are fucking not!" Johan snapped. "Last time we messed with Italians we had to fight our way out!"

"Ehhhhh, but it's just a bunch of Japanese high schoolers pretending to be Italians, so it's all gooood..." Edgar replied with a notable slurring to his words. "Well, if you're not going, I'm still gonna do it."

"Why?"

"Because...hehe, I like their uniforms." Edgar drooled. Like a pervert. "More specifically the pantyhoses they wear."

"Pervert." Johan stated plainly before whacking Edgar over the head. "Ugh, fine, if you're going I'll go too. If you get in trouble though, I'm bailing out."

"Fine by me!" Edgar cheered.

---

"So that's why!" Edgar said in an oily, pleasant tone as he finished his explanation. Of course, leaving out the bit about Anzio's pantyhoses.

Momo raised a suspicious eyebrow. "You sure? You're two grown men, German soldiers in fact, and you think you can just waltz into Anzio and not get caught?"

"Do you happen to know any Italian? The girls at Anzio know it, I bet they'll be speaking it a ton." Caesar said, standing in the doorway. She had rejoined the meeting, but only after throwing Momo a filthy look.

"[Sì, parliamo italiano.]" Johan replied in a flat tone. "We've got clothes too, so I think we can pass as some Italian tourists."

"Trust us, we won't fuck it up!" Edgar proudly declared.

---

As the Kugelwagen zoomed down the road towards the bridges that connected Anzio to the other schools, Edgar finally finished fixing his button. After getting a thumbs up from Ooarai, Edgar and Johan switched into their casual outfits. Dark colored pants with white colored shirts. Unfortunately, Edgar kept messing up the button order, and Johan just stood off to the side and sighed. "[Finally! Otto, we there yet?]"

Otto, who was the driver, replied, "[Close. Just wait.]"

"[Hey, ya got any fancy gadgets we could use? Like maybe something so we can hypnotize people? Or some fancy time watch?]" Edgar eagerly went on.

"[Naw, nothing. A hypnosis device sounds interesting though, I'll have to write that down...]" Otto sighed. Breaking the Kubelwagen, he put it into reverse. "[Alright, we're here you two,]" As Edgar and Johan dismounted, Otto reached into the passenger's seat next to him and pulled out a small leather case. "[Here, take these. They're some special cameras I *ahem* 'borrowed' from that Anglo-Saxon school, don't lose them. Got it?]"