She a behave like a simple thing that.

"Why you never tell mi fi come fi you, princess".

"B you busy wid work and a just because taxi no deh pan the road, mi battery a dead so when mi reach mi call you ok love you," she said.

"Ahh, love you more," I said, I kissed my teeth. Mi jus fling down the phone, why mi a feel dem way yah.

Yuh love the girl bro I thought.

Kamila's pov 🦋

He just ended the call, I didn't even question him about the brother issues as yet I was waiting until I finished exams

When we get together I'll ask him if he knows anything.

"Everything good" he questions

"Yeah, I'm fine".

My stomach just feel upset all of a sudden. Not now, baby, this is not Dada's car.

"Devantae pull over please," I said quickly.

After me vomit out the likkle food weh me did eat, he helped me back in the car.

"Kam you sure you good, you look sick bro".

"Am fine just morning-" my eyes open wide.

"Ohhh".

"Wow... umm, Congratulations I guess" acting awkwardly, I just smiled, D'yani know weh him did a do.

"Thanks, how was the maths paper," I said changing the subject.

"Never bad eno mi tek uh advice and mi no see nothing weh mi couldn't answer," he says looking proud. Am happy for him.

"That's good" I smiled, I said looking a head, we reach my gate.

"You're very pretty Kamila," he said parking the car at my gate.

"Thank you devantae, and I appreciate the ride bye" I waved.

"Wait, give me your number so I can text you" he handed me his iPhone.I gave him then walked to the house.

...

"Janelle I need to see the doctor tomorrow I feel really bad".I groaned laying on the sofa, Gabby did a rub me back fimi.

"Uh smell that," I said smelling something off it mek mi wah puke

"No mi no smell nothing".

I lay down beside her feeling sleepy.

"Alright Kam, me ago make an appointment at the doctor's office, how was the examination today," she says.

"It was ok, Christian is a good maths teacher, how is he btw" I smiled, She laughed out, she proud a me man.

"he's okay Kam".

"Did you ask D'yani about the thing"?

"I haven't as yet but soon I got a lot to do and he's busy," I said.

"Kamila, you called me mom at the hospital you remember right?"

"Yea, I do your my sister, mother, and father," I said

"I love you, Janelle, you're my everything. I have something to ask tho why did you forgive me so easily after I told you I was pregnant?".

"Because if it had happened to me I would want my sister to help me and be by my side".

"I love you Kam I just want the best for you and Gabby, get some rest you look weak me ago mek a fruit salad for the baby and dinner for Gabriel". When she left I fell asleep immediately.

D'yani's pov

I was trying to get in contact with Kam but she wasn't picking up. She did say her phone was dying but why did she not plug it in?

I need to go and check up on my arm I have to wear this thing for 8 weeks.

I knocked on the door and told my driver to wait there, I waited and Janelle opened with a calm but shocked expression "Hey, I don't want any trouble is Kam okay?".

"Yes come inside," she said. She walked to the kitchen and start cut up the fruits, and I follow, I sighed sitting on the chair.

"Am sorry about the other day, how's your arm?".

"That's fine, it's manageable".

"I cooked some food, you hungry D'yani".

"Yeah sure," I said.

Who I am to turn down this lovely food, plus me no eat from people a true me trust Kam and Janelle a like me sista

After me mash-up that me did a ready fi see me, baby, then me hear she screamed out loudly.

We run inside the room mi tek out my gun.

"I'm bleeding" she cried.

She open her legs and me see the blood Pon r panties,me put back the gun in my waist and lift up r up into my car with the help of my driver.

He heard the scream

Janelle grabbed some things fi her and then lock up. We rush her to the nearest hospital.

Fada God please no mek anything happen to them. They are my only reason to be alive right now.

~~~

See how mi a give you guys update after update 💕😩

Thanks for reading ❤️