I'll Wait For You

Start from the beginning

She remembered how her mother had given it to her minutes before Spain and his men charged in. At the time, it slipped right off Esmeralda. This time, it was a perfect fit. She held her breath as she lifted her hand up to her face, "I haven't forgotten you though.... I'll try my best to keep our pyramids high"

Change was good, evolution was great, but Esmeralda never wanted to loose sight of her roots.

A soft knock was heard as Alfred came in, "Esme, everything alright?". She wiped her eyes away, attempting to pretend everything was going just fine.

"Yeah...Just some conflicting feelings", she sniffed and tried to stop the flow of tears. He closed the door and walked over to her. He held her face and kissed away a tear. "Let's get all this makeup off your face. You hardly look like yourself"

She stood there quietly as he wiped off all her make up with the fabric of his bow tie. He reached up and delicately took down her hair, sending it into long cascading curls that reached mid back. He smiled and tucked a strand behind her ear. He wrapped his arms around her and carefully took off the corset. Once it was off and discarded, she let out a heavy breath. He laughed and cupped her chin. "I found you. I took off all the fancy Euro crap and here you are. My little Xochi. Learn what you wish in Spain, but to me, you will always be that crazy warrior who wore animal skin and feathers with paint all over you and taught me and Matt how to swim"

He smiled at her lovingly and slowly went in for a kiss. She tilted her head up to meet his lips. She tasted salty from the crying, but Alfred didn't mind. Tonight, on their last night, it was just the two of them. He was determined to make it count.

Their lips moved together in sync as she slightly nipped on his bottom lip. He smiled and slipped his tongue in her mouth as he held her tightly. She played with his hair as their tongues danced together. He carefully placed her on the bad and crawled on top of her. He pecked her lips a few times happily, before kissing her deeply again. He moved down her jaw line and onto her neck where he kissed her tenderly. He kissed down to her collar bone and then went back up to her lips. He lowered himself on top of her so they were inseparable, knowing she wouldn't get crushed. She was a lot stronger then she looked. Desperate for contact, she arched her back, sending her even closer to Alfred so that she could feel his muscles underneath his shirt.

As the kiss got more needy and intense, their breathing and movements matched. Heavy and fast. Hands flying everywhere as the two grinded against each other. Soft moans were heard as hair was pulled. Esmeralda's ruby ring glittered in the light as her fingers worked quickly to untuck Alfred's shirt and unbuttoned it. Without breaking the kiss, he quickly took off the shirt, almost ripping it apart in the process. His hands returned on Esmeralda as her own ran across his sculpted chest, memorizing the feel of his soft skin. He moaned as one hand gently grazed over his abdomen, the other going to the back of his head to push him as close as possible. He kicked off his shoes as she took of his pants. He slipped a hand up her dress and massaged her breast. The two moaned at the same time.

"I want to show you how much I love you", he whispered against her lips. "Then do it", she whispered back. He slipped off her dress as she pulled down his underwear. The two laid there, laced together, naked only to each other and the stars. They looked at each other up and down, taking in the sight hungrily. As much as Alfred wanted to ravish her in every way possible, he kissed her forehead gently and looked her in the eyes. "You sure?", she nodded with trust in her eye.

He smiled as he felt butterflies in his stomach. They kissed again, but slowly and softly, savoring each others movements and taste. America slipped a finger inside, pausing, waiting for her assurance. She nodded and he began to prepare her diligently. A loud moan escaped her lips as she clung on to Alfred, legs wrapped tightly around his waist. He stopped and positioned his self. He kissed her cheek and then her lips.