Amelia and Pearl came running in then, "What's with all the shouting?"

Axel and Cass were locked in their own glare off now. "Ember is in labor, and Axel says she can't go to the hospital." I quickly explained.

Pearl narrowed her eyes at her husband, "You are going to let this woman go to the hospital so she can safely deliver that baby or so help me you will not be getting anything from me for the next 10 years."

Axel's eyes went wide at that and after a beat he began rattling out orders, "Ink will take Cass and Flame to the hospital."

"And Indi! I want Indi to go!" Ember called out between grunts of pain.

Pearl gave Axel a look, "Okay fine, Ink will take Cass, Flame, and Bird to the hospital!" Then he walked out of the room mumbling about women trying to take over the MC.

We all rushed to load Ember up and made out way to the hospital.

Buster's POV

Hawk signals for us all to pull over about a mile away from the house. "We can't take our bikes any closer. The truck and van will take us the rest of the way so we can surprise him. Once we're there Blade and Tank will take the back, Gage and I will take the front, Trip and Buster from the north side, and Screw from the South. Doc and the prospect will wait with the van and truck. Whoever gets to Trixie first take her straight to Doc so he can check her over." We nodded in understanding and climbed into the truck and van.

There was no movement that we could see, but a back door to the truck was open and it looked like he'd been loading things up.

Hawk signaled for all of us to get into position. I heard Tank and Hawk bust down the doors and run in. We heard loud voices and some banging around. Trip and I made our way to the front and went inside. Gage had Drake at gunpoint on his knees in the living room. Drake had blood dripping down the side of his face. The son of a bitch was actually smiling at his current situation.

"Where the fuck is my daughter?" Gage shouted him pushing the barrel of the gun into the side of his head.

Drake just shrugged, "Don't know, maybe you should keep a better watch on your kids."

Trip pulled a knife out of his back pocket while he walked up to the kneeling man. He grabbed his ear and held his knife to it, "If you do not tell us what we need to know, we'll take you apart piece by piece."

Drake laughed, "Awe did I hurt your pride? Hurting me won't help you. She's not here. If you let me leave, I'll tell you where she is after I'm already in my truck driving away."

Yea, like we'd really go for that.

"Search the house, I'm going to call Tech." Hawk commanded taking his phone out. "Tech, where does the tracker say Trixie is now?"

"I already got rid of your stupid little tracker." Drake cockily informed us.

"What the necklace?" Gage asked, causing Drake's smile to faulter. "That was just a diversion, so you didn't look further beyond that."

"Tech said she's still at this location, keep searching for her." Hawk informed us.

"NO!" Drake roared, finally loosing is bravado.

"That's right you dumbass. You've already lost." Screw informed him. Drake looked like he was in a rage.

"I've found her!" We heard trip shout from outside.

Gage ran out and Hawk began giving Tank and Screw orders on what to do with Drake. I followed Gage outside. Trip was by the truck and had gotten the backend opened. He was holding Trixie in his arms rushing to Doc. I peeked into the back of the truck. Holy Shit! This guy is a whole different breed of monster. There were chains to lock someone down, whips, bars, and all sorts of other torture devices along the sides. There was padding attached to the top and bottom of the truck bed. No doubt to keep the noises inside so no one hears his victims.

I heard the van come to life as Doc took off away from the home.

Tank and Screw came out with a handcuffed Drake.

I called out to them before they could put him in the truck the prospect brought, "I suggest we put him in his own torture chamber."

They switched directions and chained him inside. I went back into the house looking for Hawk. I found him in a back bedroom looking at a wall covered in pictures along with blueprints and other plans.

"He had a lot figured out about us." Hawk says still looking at the wall.

"We got him though. Everyone's safe." I assured him.

Hawk heaved a sigh, "tell Tank to burn it to the ground. We're going to end this tonight. It's time for us to move on and for our family to heal. We'll take his truck to the salvage yard turn it into a cube of metal."

Blade came running up to Hawk then with his cellphone at his ear, "Prez it's Tequila, she said Flame's gone into labor. Cass, Ink, and Bird took her to the hospital." With one look at each other Hawk and I took off running for our bikes.