"You uncultured swine." Sam turned around and walked off, Winn following close behind.

  "Do you think we should go check on Nia?" Kara asked.

  "Probably.." Lena said. Kara nodded and they headed off towards Nia's house. It wasn't very far from Sam's, which is where they previously were.

   Kara knocked on the front door before taking a step back to allow some space. The door swung open and Nia's mother appeared on the other side.

  "Kara, Lena. What brings you by?" She asked.

  "We just wanted to make sure everything was alright with Nia? We heard that she may be having some troubles with her dreams.." Kara mumbled.

  "Yes, she has. They are getting more frequent. She can hardly get through an hour without it coming back. I fear that this dream is real and getting closer." She said.

  "Is there any way that we can interpret it better somehow?" Kara asked.

  "I've been trying to help her understand, but she's been too worried to focus on anything that I say." She said.

   "Can we-" Kara was interrupted by the sound of her phone ringing. "One second, I have to take this." Kara stepped off the porch as she answered her phone.

  "Hey, Mooikeee." Kara said.

"Mooikee?"

  "I'm with Lena."

  "Oh. I thought you would come by once you got back. Sam told me you arrived."

  "I'm going to head that way in a bit. I just stopped by Nia's place to check on her. She keeps having these weird dreams."

"Just come by when you're done?"

"Of course. Love you."

  "Love you too."

"Sorry about that." Kara said as she returned to the porch. Lena had lowered her head after hearing the conversation.

"No problem. What were you saying?" Nia's mom asked.

"Could we go check on her?" Kara asked.

"I'm afraid not.. She's refusing to allow anyone in her room. Feel free to message her." She said.

"Oh alright.. I will. I should get to Mikes place anyways. He wants to see me." Kara said before walking off.

"Goodbye, Mrs. Nal. I hope she gets better soon."

"Thank you, Lena. Have a good day." She said. Lena nodded before following Kara.

  "We still on for dinner tonight?" Kara asked.

  "Of course. Sam and Winn are coming. Nia might depending on how she feels. And you can invite Mike if you'd like." She mumbled the last part.

  "Oh cool. It'll be great! I'm so glad that Lex is out of town. I've never been in your house." Kara said.

  "Yeah, he's actually in Kaznia right now!" Lena smiled.

  "Oh.. Really?" Kara mumbled.

  "Yup. I can take you someday if you'd like. Maybe you could find some old friends or something?" Lena suggested.

  "Unlikely.. They're all.. dead.." Kara lowered her head.

  "I'm so sorry, Kara.. I didn't know.. I don't really know a lot about your life before Midvale.. Maybe we can talk about it sometime?" Lena said.