Chapter { 36 } : Be mine

Start from the beginning

"Thanks", I mumbled, just as Liam and his family approached.

I hugged Liam, "you looked like a queen up there", he said making me chuckle.

"Thanks", I replied.

Then I hugged lucas,"you look gorgeous sugarplum", he whispered.

"Thanks luc", I replied.

I hugged Ethan and Evelyn who both complimented me.

Just then I felt a tug on my dress,I looked down to be met by a grinning luis.

I picked him up, "well hello there little man", I said to him.

He was wearing a cute little tuxedo, with a bow tie.

"Hii!!, ella you looked like a princess", he said excitedly.

"Why thank you, my little prince", I replied at his cuteness.

I put him down and asked, "where's your padre and brothers",

Just then figures stood in front of me, "I believe you asked for me my lady", said Santiago holding my hand and kissing it.

I chuckled, "you look pretty, bella", he added.

"Why thank you sir", I replied making him chuckle.

"Bella, hello, look at you, you look great", said his father Joaquin hugging me.

"Thank you", I said happily.

He doesn't always compliment people, he's in a good mood.

I pulled away and smiled at him, I couldn't see Sebastian anywhere, I looked around, but someone held my shoulder.

I turned around and furrowed my eyebrows at papà.

"You're looking for someone", he said looking around.

"There he is", he pointed towards Sebastian who was beside a table full of food.

I snapped my head towards papà, "no I-I wasn't-", I couldn't finish my sentence, because he cut me off.

"Stop fooling yourself, bambina, I've seen the way you look at each other, besides, I trust him", he said looking at me in the eye.

I smiled softly at him, and hugged his torso.

I was expecting him to lash, and go throw punches at him, but I guess falling for your father's best friend's son has it's benefits.

He chuckled and hugged me back, "go dolcezza, and if he does anything, you know what to do", he said.

I smiled again at him, he means come tell me, and I'll go throw some punches.

I made my way towards where sebastian was standing, with Aspen and Akari behind me, making people move away as I approached.

"Looks like you're enjoying your evening sir", I said while taking a small cupcake in my hands.

He looked towards me with a frown, and it instantly changed into a smile.

I looked up at him and smiled back.

God, even when wearing heels, these men still tower over me.

Just then, soft music started to play.

Sebastian stretched his hand out for me to hold, "a dance my lady?", he asked and bowed.

"Yes, please", I replied taking his hand.

I ushered Aslen and Akari to leave with my hand, and they complied.

We made our way towards the dance floor, with my hand in his and the other one on his shoulder, while his was on my waist, sending shivers down my spin.

"You look beautiful, my love", he said pulling me closer by my waist.

I tried not to swoon at the nickname and gave him a wide smile that reached my eyes.

We danced and he pulled me even closer, so now my head was on his chest, listening to his heart beat, and just like mine, I could hear it clearly and loudly and it thumbed against his chest.

Our hearts beat together as we danced to the music.

After some time of dancing in silence, he said the words that I longed to hear, the words that I wished I would be told by only him.

"Be mine", he said against my ear sending shivers through my whole body.

I pulled back and looked into his eyes looking for some kind of lie or joke, but there was none, just pure honesty and admiration.

"Say it again", I breathed out.

He smiled down at me and got closer, "be mine", he whispered again.

"Be my girl Mirabella", he added.

I smiled at him, got on my tiptoes, and connected our lips.

It was a kiss full of nothing but pure admiration.

I pulled away and smiled at him.

Now I had both of my hands our his neck, while his were on my waist.

"Is that a yes?", he smiled down at me.

I nodded my head grinning widely at him.

He pulled me into a hug swaying to the song, he pulled away in panick.

"Oh my god, your padre is going to kill me", he said in his deep Spanish accent.

I chuckled at him, "he's okay with this, in fact he was the one who told me to come talk to you", I said while pulling his hair back.

"Really?", he asked in shock.

I hummed in response, I pulled him in a kiss again.

"I like you Sebastian", I whispered to him.

He grinned widely, "i like you more Mirabella", he said back just as the music stopped.

The clock said 19pm, so it was time for dinner.

"Umm.. I gotta go change, for dinner", I said to him as we made our way towards my family.

"Yeah, okay, I'll be waiting", he said and pecked me on the lips.

I turned to look at the others who were looking at me jaws dropped.

"You girl have some explaining to do", said Ava pulling me with her, the girls trailing behind us grinding widely.

And the boys all looking at papà.

Well isn't that something.

Oh my god.

Sebastian is my boyfriend.

____________♡___________

Do you ship them?

Thank youu.

And love youus♡.