Chapter 1: The plan

(Takes place when Blake and Yang are fighting Adam in volume 6, but I included Ruby and Weiss)

Weiss' P.O.V.

"Is this really necessary?" I whisper to myself under my breath as the motorcycle rumbles while making it's way through the dirt and snow. Sword at the ready as Yang is ready to fight this guy of whom I haven't met. Must keep my guard up of course. Ruby is just behind us and ready to drop in after us, so he must be outnumbered.

And that's when We ride off to from the cliff, then with us both jumping of as someone in black and red dodges the vehicle. Just as he's finished dodging, a flash of red dashes behind him, but he quickly jumps back. Hopefully this won't last long. Yang and Black each shoot at him, but that's unfortunately deflected by a swift blade. Even bullets aren't fast enough... 

Using a glyph to increase my speed, I make a dash for him, pointing my sword right to the chest, as if trying to kill, but switch the place of interest to his right leg, but he again deflects to my annoyance. Before he can slash me, I jump away just as Ruby gets behind him, trying to leg sweep but that doesn't work either! How can he dodge so easily with a blindfold?!

Haven't had much time to observe his fighting style, but just from these brief minutes I could tell he was indeed quick both with his feet and mind to be able to deflect anything we throw at him 

And it hits me! Just as Ruby and Blake each attack him with their weapons, I hold onto Yang's shoulder.

"Yang. I have a plan. I'll tell you and everyone else to move out of the way of my glyphs." I know she already trusts my plan with a nod. So I do what I must do. By planting the glyphs on the ground. Many places around is where my glyphs are spotted. Yang, Ruby and Blake each shoot at him at the same time, but he either deflects or dodges the bullets.

Yang who rushed right aside him aims to punch him in the jaw, but he yet again moves, but not before aiming the blade upward right to her prosthetic arm, willing to slice it apart. Yang with a face full of fear jumps back multiple times with a heavy breath.

Now I've planted the third glyph around the circular shape of this location. Need to make more. Maybe eight will do.

I rush to the next spot, planting one, then another, and another, and another. Till finally only two more. At the moment, I have him right where I want him.

(How is it?)