-Part X-

-WARNING, FLUFF-

Goggles broke away. "I'm hungry."

"DAMMIT, GOGGLES!" Rider said, "You ruined the moment."

He got up and got some curry out of the fridge and warmed it up for the both of them.

Goggles, of course, ate it all very fast and enjoyed it. "Thank you, Rider!"

Rider replied, "Thank Army. He gave me this not too long ago."

Aloha was mad. "UGH! C'mon, you guys! Do something interesting! I need Squidstagram content!" he whispered.

Goggles noticed a speck of food on Rider. "You have a piece of onion on your face." He pointed out.

Rider noticed it and used his shirt to wipe it off. But to his surprise, it was a trap! Goggles lifted off the shirt fast.

"HEY! WHAT-" Rider was shocked by him.

Goggles stared at him suggestively. "DAAAAAMMMNNN! YOUR'E HOT! No wonder those school cardigan "girls" like you! I'd wanna do you after seeing that, too!"

"Don't you dare make sex jokes like that."

(credits to some kid in my school for this joke.) "What did the left nut say to the right nut?"

"Don't talk to the guy in the middle, he's a dick!" Goggles laughed.

Rider sighed. "I fucking hate you."

"You said 'fucking', so I guess that means you wanna do me!"

Rider joked, "No, I don't wanna fuck a cute guy. Especially if he's standing straight in front of me."

"I won't be standing straight after you're finished with me," Goggles said with a mischievous look in his eye,  "After all, you're a handsome guy." (lmao gay pun)

Rider took off Goggle's shirt and closed the bedroom door.

(TW: LEMON, TURN BACK NOW IF U DONT WANNA SEE IT)

He ran his hands along Goggle's waist and back as he kissed him intensely. Goggles didn't talk, and he became surprisingly submissive.

As they were getting it on, Aloha recorded the entire thing. "Oh yeah. That's going on PornHub."

"Ayo! What is Rider doing to Goggles...He puts his hands on him like he knows wrhat he's doing. I wish I were Goggles." 

Goggles pushed Rider down. "My turn."

He pinned him to the bed as he made out with him. "G-goggles...this is wrong on so many levels..." Rider said while still laying down.

"I know." Goggles said seductively as he stroked Rider....

(TO BE CONTINUED 2/4/2022)