-Part VIII-

Goggles made his way onto the subway and took a seat next to Rider, again.

Rider broke the semi-silence by saying, "Why did you wanna hang out at my place tonight?"

Goggles replied, "I don't know. The idea just came to me, and I thought, 'Why not?'"

"Hmph. Your mind thinks up the craziest things." He said, and then looked at his phone. (but actually side-eyeing Goggles.)

When they arrived at the station, they got off and started towards Rider's apartment. 

All of a sudden, without warning, it started raining. First it was a slight drizzle, then a gradual downpour.

They ran to the building, and when they got inside, they were soaking wet and were hurting a little from the rain. (water is lethal to inklings)

When they reached the apartment, Rider took his jacket off and put it over a chair to dry.

(Goggle's thoughts)

Rider looks really hot without his jacket...He rarely takes it off outside of battle and anywhere else. But when he does, I love it and I always try to get close to him, but he pushes me away. But something tells me that this time, he won't. I think he actually liked it when I hugged him, and is probably just afraid to admit he likes me. I know one thing for sure, though. If he ever said he liked me, I don't care if we were in front of everyone we know, I would kiss him! And I know for 99% sure he wouldn't pull away, because it's pretty much canon at this point that he likes me.

(Rider's thoughts)

What do I do..? This is awkward. I don't know what he wants to do. Although, he has been very affectionate towards me recently for some reason. Maybe if I just chill he will come up to me. I can't be so nervous, though. I'll just let things happen and not push it.

(back to third person)

Rider sat down on the couch where Goggles was sitting, and he watched a show he sort of liked. But he wasn't paying attention to Goggles until he came closer gradually, and he eventually leaned on Rider, which (you guessed it) made him blush and feel nervous all of a sudden.

He slowly held Goggles closer to him, and eventually they were close together. It was like nothing else mattered in the world, just the two of them.

(Goggle's thoughts)

YES! YES YES YES YEEEEEESS! I can't believe he actually is holding me close to him! It's like his arms around me are basically saying, "I love you." I don't want this moment to end. I love this feeling he is giving me, this feeling of comfort and loving. 

I'm gonna try something. It could be the death of me, so I guess I'll see how he reacts.

(Rider's thoughts)

He. Is. So. Fucking. Cute!!!!! I can't let go of him no matter how hard I try. It seems like he appreciates my attention, and he likes me cuddling with him. I can't let him know I like it, though. I'll let him decide what he wants to do with me, yet still act like I'm a nervous bitch.

(third person now)

Goggles inhaled internally, and with all the courage he gathered up, (wasn't really that much) 

He kissed Rider.

(this is my shitty art :p)

(AUTHOR'S NOTE 5/8/2023: THIS ART IS OLD AND CRINGE AS FUCK!!! IT IS SO BAD IM LITERALLY CRYING! YOU GUYS HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO CRINGE AND LAUGH BECAUSE THIS ART IS TWO YEARS OLD 🤢 But I left it in for shits n giggles. SERIOUSLY THO Its bad as fUck