-Part II-

Goggles made his way into the hallway where he thought Rider was at.

Rider looked in the hall mirror. "Tch- I could have been caught blushing. Why is he so hot yet so annoying at the same time? I just want to be alone with him..."

"Hi, Rider!" Goggles smiled.

Rider jumped. "ACK! Don't scare me like that...what are you even doing here?!"

Goggles replied, "Looking for you. I wanted to see if you were okay."

Rider scoffed, "I'm fine. Best be getting back to the party."

He walked towards the door, but then he felt Goggles hang onto his leg.

"Don't leave me!" Goggles said with a sad look in his eye.

Rider said, startled, "KYA-! GET OFFA ME! WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

Goggles replied, "A hug! Some affection, at least."

Rider looked at Goggles, who got up. "I must be out of my damn mind."

He embraced Goggles for what felt like an hour, but was actually two seconds.

Goggles was beaming. "C'ya, Rider!" He left and went back to the party.

Rider was shocked. He's so hot...I wonder...No, he doesn't. He thought to himself before going back out to the roof.

When Rider got back out, he saw Goggles chatting with the rest of Team Blue and the others.

(These are Rider's thoughts.)

I can't believe it. Goggles, that moron who I have a huge crush on, asked for my affection. And I gave it to him! Right after he pantsed me! I swear, I can be such an idiot sometimes. But I have to maintain my reputation as a serious player. If I'm ever caught hugging, or even kissing him, It'll be the end of me. But he is just so damn cute! I could barley pull my hands away from him! I just want to be his, but he would probably mouth off about it. I'll find my chance. One day, I will kiss Goggles.

(back to third person)