Be Happy! (Ralla)

Request for @MINECRAFTFanart

"The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are."—Goldie Hawn

<>

Rain would honestly say that he hated his life. It was horrible and he had a hard time trying to ever be happy.

The only beacon of light and happiness in his life was Stella. She was the most cheerful and happy person he knew. Sometimes he just couldn't understand it. How could she be happy given what they were facing in life? He couldn't even be optimistic, but she found hope in every situation.

"I don't understand it," he said to her one day. "How do you do it?"

"Hm? Do what?"

"He so happy and optimistic. I mean, just look at what has happened to us, to you. How do you manage to smile through it all?"

Stella sighed. "To tell you he truth, Rain, sometimes I really hate where I'm at in life. Some days I find it hard to be happy and look on the bright side."

Rain stared at her. He couldn't wrap his head around what she was saying.

"But I remember this: 'The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are'."

Rain frowned. "Who said this?"

Stella shrugged. "Don't remember, I read it somewhere. But, Rain, do you get what I'm saying?"

He thought a moment then smiled and nodded. "I think so."

She smiled herself. "Good." She missed his cheek and wandered off, to go be Stella somewhere.

A/N: I know it was short, I didn't have many ideas for some reason.  :(