Chapter 2: The suspicious looking pizza

After a long, fulfilling Friday night, you headed back to your place. The sound of screeching wheels and honking cars polluted the air, but all that was on your mind was Chucky.

1 WEEK LATER

Boredom enveloped you. You lay, feet propped up on a worn out, crusted sofa, staring at ceiling fan. Oh how you longed for another night with him.....

Ding!

A message.

You quickly grasp your phone, the bright light of the screen blinding you. It's a notification from the Chuck E Cheese app: "Open for business!"

This was a sign. You rushed over to your vehicle and speeded towards Chuck E. Cheese.

Entering the building, the smell of fresh nicotine and unwashed toilet bowls filled your nostrils. Bright flaring arcade lights and many children ran around, but no adults could be seen. It took you a minute, but you spotted the bit beefy rat right by the kitchen door.

His pupils widened as he noticed you, and a large grin settles across his face.
"How may I help you today...?~" he said sensually.
"One cheese pizza ..."
"What do you say?" Chuck E smirked.
"Please....."
A big wet budge came from chuckys pants.

A few minutes later... he came out with an delicious looking cheese pizza. He romantically cut it for you, his sweaty rat arms leaking onto it, adding extra grease. You couldn't wait to eat it. Your mouth watered, and you took a bite...

Wait, that's not cheese.