Chapter 1: The Cheesy Beginning

Late one night, you received a text message from your idol ChuckECheese. 

"Would you like to come over and chill?"

"Yes." you reply.

You quickly drive over in your mystery machine to ChuckECheese's house. When you get inside, you see lots of moldy pizza and drugs. According to Chucky, he is very addicted to nicotine. He welcomes you with a big, warm smile and you walk in. Many young people are yelling on the street about how their girlfriend broke up with them because they pissed in their dog's food and ate it. Chucky remarks this as an average Friday night.

Soon, chucky is trying to revive a frozen pizza from the bottom of the deep dark depths of hell, to serve for dinner. You are starving, and your stomach is so loud chucky had a heart attack. You are also very thirsty and desperate for a drink.

"Hey Chucky, I'm so thirsty. Do you have anything to drink?"

"I have some bleach and Coors light," he responds casually.

"No sorry, I've been sobered for 20 years." you shrug this off, but chucky replies with:

"I also have some hot cheesy milk that is very hydrating to other parts of the body."

You think about this for a second and you are so desperate you decide to say yes. "That would be great! Thank you Chucky."

"Let me go get some for you..." Before you can think, Chucky is leaning closer and closer to you. He grabs your head and thrusts his hand deep into your scalp of dandruff-covered greasy hair.

"Your head is so full of sprinkles," ChuckECheese said as he takes a lick. He proceeds to pull each "sprinkle" out one by one admiring them. He picks your hair sprinkles until there's nothing left. He roughly caresses your hair and then he starts to grasp your head with his huge hand. You look down at his pants and notice a suspicious bulge. He starts to pull his pants down and hold your chin up to his face.

"Now your all mine baby girl..." He says in a thick country accent.