Chapter 28: In the Silence

Start from the beginning

~A few moments later~

"Well, I will be going now. There's some things I need to do" I said as I was standing in front of the gym and of course, the devilishly handsome Waka and the Japanese Dwayne Johnson.

Come to think of it, Benkei does resembles like Dwayne Johnson. 

"Alright, kiddo. Just take care of your health, one of these days you will gave everyone a heart attack" Benkei said which I smile and nodded by knowing his caring nature despite he was once the most brutal man in West Kanto before Shin-san came. 

Wait, that reminds me...Hiro-kun. 

"Benkei, do you remember the Unbeatable King from Seventh Gen?" I asked which Benkei and Waka were shocked before he smile proudly. "Of course, how I could forget my protege. Hiro was my outstanding student. Hell, I didn't think he would became one of the strongest members from Seventh Gen despite he was very young. He along with Katsu and Kansao used to be so close back when Seventh Gen was around" He said as he and Waka smile.

Kansao? Oh shit, he's friends with Yuujin back when he used to go school in Minato. And also the Gang Leader of Minato's gang Dragon Kings, the successor gang to the Black Dragons.

I never thought he was friends with Kansao. 

''He's now my friend and somewhat my younger brother figure. When battle of Toman and Valhalla, I will set a meeting to meet you guys and probably talk about all the crazy things you did. See ya, Waka, Benkei" I said as walking away from them as they wave at me. I soon sigh as I knew Mikey and others are looking for me and wondering if I got mad at them again that I wanted to alone like last time.

But this time is different...I can't be around with them when that bastard Kisaki is in Toman, I know that I will kill him without holding back. After all, I'm the one who kills him at the end.

"NO! PLEASE! I BEGGING YOU! HAVE MERCY!"

"Mercy? Did you show mercy to Ken Ryuguji or Emma Sano after you killed them? After you took Manjiro Sano's life? After taking away the last person I loved? In the underworld, there's no mercy to sinners like you...there's only hell and death"

"NO! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

I deeply sigh as recalling my adult self killing Kisaki after I took Toman down in one night where the crimson moon rose up into the dark sky. 

So blood and dead bodies as it became total genocide in one night. No matter if Mikey becomes murder and villain, I always be the Queen of demons and show no mercy on those who are my enemy. 

But yet...

I'm a Princess who was never rescued. 

"Boys they're handsome and strong

But always the first to tell me I'm wrong
Boys try to tame me, I know
They tell me I'm weird and won't let it go

No, I'm fine, I'm lying on the floor again
Cracked door
I always want to let you in
Even after all of the shit, I'm resilient

Cause a princess doesn't cry (no)
A princess doesn't cry (no-o)
Over monsters in the night
Don't waste our precious time
On boys with pretty eyes

A princess doesn't cry (no)
A princess doesn't cry (no-o)
Burning like a fire
You feel it all the time
But wipe your teary eyes