18💕

hello all❤️ keep loving.

.........................

Sid was  in  deep thoughts as he didn't know how to take Sana with them but he wanted to make her understand that pari is saying the truth...

It was shocking for him that sana isn't believing pari... she should believe in her sister..

He was really frustrated with the thought that his ammi is so unkind and harsh towards poor people...

Though many people told him, before that his  ammi doesn’t  behave nicely with  poor people but he never believed in them...he used to think that his ammi is really kind and generous...

but now he knows that it isn't the truth... he was in a delusion and he wanted to punish his ammi for being so unkind towards people who need help...

first of all he will have to know why is Shehnaaz  behaving like this and then he will have to gather some proofs to give punishment to his Ammi because she is the queen of the town... he cannot punish her without any type of proof.

.
.
.
.

Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes and thought that the first step is to convince sana to go with them and then he will be able to know what is happening inside her heart...

.

Pari entered inside the room and asked...

Pari: kya hua friend?  Aap kuch  soch rahe ho?

Sid: umm Hum Chahte Hain ki aapki behan bhi Humare sath aaye...Aap aisa  Kuch kar sakte hai  ki aap ki  appi bhi humare saath chalne k liye raji ho jaye?

Pari: hmm sochne dijiye!!  Waise appi toh Jana  Nahin chahti toh aap Kyun unko  Lekar Jana chahte ho?

Sid:

kyun ki aap ki  tabiyat bhi kharab ho Jaati Hai.. Kabhi Kabhi Shayed Hume kaam k liye bahar jaana pare!

Taab toh hum aap k saath nahi reh payenge na beta?  Taab aap ko bhi kisi ki jarurat Hogi... isliye ye important hai ki aapke sath Koi Rahe...

aur aapki Appi Se Jyada acche tarike se Kon rakh paayega aap ka khyal? isliye hum chahte hai ki wo Humare Sath Chale...

samjhe beta? Par aap ki appi hai bohot jiddi... Toh unko kuch plan kar k maana na parega!

Kya aap mera saath doge?

Pari:

main aapka saath Jarur Dungi Kyunki Main Bhi appi K Bina Nahin Reh sakti...

mujhe bhi unki bohot Yaad Aayegi...

Toh acchi baat hai na Agar wo bhi Humare Sath Jayenge...

Toh main aapka Sath Dungi... aab main aapko ek plan bata rahi hun...

aap uske according Hi acting kijiyega.. bilkul bhi Buri acting nahin kar sakte aap... thik hai friend? 

Warna pari will be gussa!

.
.
.

Sid :

ji Hum bilkul acche se acting  karne ki koshish Karenge... Hum Apne pari ko naraj nahin kar sakte...

Toh Hum apni Puri koshish Karenge ki hum accha acting kare or aap ki appi humare saath aane k liye maan jaye!!

.
.

Pari: ok done.

.
.

Sana wiped her tears and came outside from her room..

Her heart was paining as this was the first time she will have to stay away from Pari and it was very very painful for her...

but she is doing all this for saving her pari's life,  for that kid's safety... so she will have to endure the pain...

.
.
.

Sid and pari came outside and looked at Sana...

Pari ran and hugged Sana while Sana hugged her more tightly....

Pari: I will miss you Appi...

Sana: I will miss you more baccha...

.
.

Sid looked at sana intensely while sana was too guilty to look at his eyes...

Sid: Apna Khyal rakhiye ga... aur Pari Ki tension mat lijiyega... main uska Dhyan rakhunga..

Sana noded...

.
.

With a fake smile, sana kissed Pari's forhead...

Sid and pari were about to go but suddenly pari shouted...

Pari was about to fall in the ground but sid held her carefully.

Sana panicked after watching all this...

She took pari in her lap... tears started flowing from her eyes!!

Sana: kya...kya hua pari ko?

Sid: umm...paata nahi.. Chaliye pari ko doctor k pas le k chalte hai.

Sana : jee!

.
.

Sana sat in the car, pari was in her lap and sid was driving the car!

Sana was panicking a lot. 

Sid: naaz, pari ko kuch nahi hoga. Aap itna pareshan kyun ho rahi hai?

Sana: pareshan hone ki hi toh baat hai na? Pari behosh ho gyi hai. Toh hum pareshan kaise na ho?

Sid: haan par wo theek ho jayegi...

Sana : aap Jaldi chalaye please...

.
.
.

After sometime, sid reached in his farmhouse...

Sana was looking here and there confusingly...

Sana: yaha hospital toh dikh hi nahi raha!!!  Doctor yaha milenge?

Sid rubbed his back neck and said...

Sid: yaha koi doctor nahi hai filhal. Or na hi ye koi hospital hai..

Sana : toh fir hum yaha kyun aaye hai? Aap pagal hai? Aap dekh nahi rahe hai ki pari behosh ho chuki hai?

Pari opened her eyes and said...

Pari: hum behosh nahi hue appi...

Sana looked at her shockingly..

Pari got Down from the car and held sid's hand..

Sana also came Down!  Shock was written all over her face!

Pari : humne acting ki hai taa ki aap humare saath yaha aao!!

Sana gasped while sid and pari looked down like scared kids!

.
.
.
.

Keep loving❤️❤️

Zubiyaaaa