"The real question is...is it mine?" he asked tilting his head a little. She picked the tests up tightly holding them.

Leilani voice got stuck in her throat once he started coming closer to her. "I been trying my best to do better by you, and you didn't appreciate it. You hanging out with niggas, riding around with them, and hell you probably fucked his ass too."

"I didn't fuck him." Leilani finally spoke up.

Tyrell stood eye to eye with her. "Is it mine? And why the fuck you ain't tell me? Huh?!"

Leilani jumped when he raised his voice. He got in her face. "Tell me."

"Yes... It's yours." Leilani trailed off.

Tyrell licked his lips before laughing. "So why the fuck I had to find out after you left me? Why you ain't tell me when you found out?"

Leilani looked away. She really didn't have a reason. She panicked and was caught off guard.

"Answer me man!" Tyrell yelled pushing her on the bed.

"I don't know!" Leilani yelled back. "I don't fucking know!"

Tyrell stared at her. "Don't lie to me."

Leilani looked off. "I...I panicked...and I had options."

Tyrell scrunched his face up. "Options? What kinda options, Leilani?"

"An abortion." Leilani answered.

Tyrell slapped her hard across the face. Leilani held her burning cheek while looking at the floor.

"You know you didn't make that baby by yourself, you didn't get pregnant by yourself, so therefore you can't make a fucking decision like that on your own!" Tyrell yelled grabbing her hair pulling her head back.

"I-I know.." Leilani said with tears in her eyes.

Tyrell pushed her off him. "So what...you decided to fuck me real good, and break up with me? Was that your plan? Then kill our baby?"

Leilani stared at the floor. "Fucking you wasn't part of the plan." Leilani told him. "And it's not even a baby yet, so..."

"Hold on...almost forgot." Tyrell laughed. "You letting that goofy ass nigga bring you here? What y'all doing? Y'all fucking? In a relationship? Do he know you pregnant with my seed?"

"He ain't as goofy as you, and what we do is none of you business, whether we're fucking or not...you did it first anyways. And no..he don't know. And if he did, nothing will change." Leilani said deciding to take the chances of getting her words off her chest.

She didn't want to seem weak because that wasn't her, even though being abused wasn't fun either.

She was going through enough already.

Tyrell looked at her. She had a mouth on her even after being slapped. "You're not getting an abortion."

"I'll do what makes me happy since you no longer do." Leilani snapped at him.

Leilani slid off the bed and walked over to her suitcase. "I'm leaving now." she mumbled.

She wiped her eyes as she walked to the door. She put her hand on the doorknob feeling Tyrell's presence hovering over her.

"You really gonna leave me?" Tyrell asked in that specific, sad, manipulative voice. He bent down and kissed her neck.

Leilani moved herself away from him. She won't allow herself to fall back into his trap, that's how she got pregnant in the first place.

"Yes." Leilani said opening the door and walking out with her suitcase behind her.

Amir looked up from his phone inside of his car. He watched Leilani walk down the steps with Tyrell standing at the door.

Amir got out the car to help her with her suitcase. He noticed her eyes were a little red, and her messy like hair.

"You ok?" Amir asked opening the backseat, sliding the suitcase back there.

Leilani nodded her head. She looked at Tyrell. He was burning holes through them both. They were standing to close for his likings.

Leilani walked to the passenger side and got inside. She pulled her seatbelt around her body. Amir got inside not paying any attention to Tyrell.

He was more worried why Leilani looked like she been chased by a dog.

"What happened? Do you want me to handle him?" Amir asked leaning over in Leilani's view.

Leilani shook her head looking out the window. "No. Let it be."

She didn't want anymore drama in her life. Especially now since she finally told Tyrell off.

Amir kept his eyes on her for a second before looking back at the front door at Tyrell. He wanted to do something, and knew it want his place, but he couldn't help it since helpfulness ran through his blood.

He tightened his hands around the steering wheel sighing. Amir started his car up, the loud engine sounded out through the quiet air.

He reversed the car and drove off.

Leilani held her cheek, which was still burning, as she looked down at the boots on her feet.

She had made her mind up, she was going to get an abortion. She didn't want to bring a child into the world with her being in the situation she's in now.

She wanted a two-parent household for her child, and that was never going to happen with Tyrell.

She closed her eyes mumbling to herself. "This is what I need."