"How about you, On and Hong? Are you going to stay in your kitten form?"

Meoww

"Yeah." The kittens said so, Kendra pushed Rosalyn to a dressing room to help her change while she also changed hers.

"Your clothing in this world is very comfortable." Rosalyn commented while watching Kendra change, she can see some scars in her body but she didn't say anything at all.

"Yeah, it's more comfortable than the gowns that we usually wear." Kendra agrees and helps Rosalyn to dress.

"Is it okay for me to get more outfits like this?" Rosalyn asked and Kendra just nodded. Rosalyn took some clothes before putting it into a spatial pouch.

"Human!! Look at this!!" A blob of black crashed into Kendra. It was Raon and he was holding something. It was a parrot doll.

"This one keeps trying to fight me." Raon said while showing the doll to Kendra.

"Look, it keeps repeating what I said."Raon looked mad, while he was glaring at the doll.

"Kendra-nim, we should kill that thing." Mary said while looking at the doll.

"Yeah!!Kill it!!" Hong agreed, while he was hissing at the doll.

"It's alright, it's just a doll. Look, if I push this button then it will stop, but if I push it again then it will keep coping, everything you say." Kendra said while showing the buttons to them. All of them looked awed.

"Human!! Can I keep this up?!! I want to show my human about this later, it looks interesting!" Raon asked and Kendra just nodded. The parrot goes right into Raon's spatial space.

"Everything is interesting in this world, can you teach everything that you know, to us?" Rosalyn asks and Kendra agrees.

"Of course, I'll tell you. While finding Cale, I'll answer everything, everything that you want to know."

"You don't know where the young master cale was located?" Mary asked and Kendra nodded.

"I have some guesses but let's see."

They go back to where the boys are and they looked like they came from this world except for Eruhaben who looked majestic even though he was in civilian clothes.

"You have some very good garments in this world." Eruhaben commented, and Choi han didn't mention how he sees the Ancient dragon taking some clothes and putting it into his spatial space.

"Let's go, I have some places where I think cale is located, one of the places is near here so lets start walking." Kendra said and they started walking to a center shelter that she saw from the distance.

While walking everyone observes their surroundings as everything is new to them.

"There are people running, I'm going to be invisible." Raon said before going invisible. They took out their weapon and Kendra pushed them to the side. They are hiding in a car, while waiting for the people to pass by.

Choi han was observing, and later on they can see a group of men running, from what are those?

"What are those monsters?" Rosalyn whispered as she saw a big pack of red wolves. Their teeth are as big as their hands. Their mouths are drooling while running after those people. They can see a massive wolf behind the pack of wolves.

"Those fuckers, wait let me handle this one. This one is the reason why I died, let me just get my revenge." Kendra said and started running.

"Ron!! I'm going to borrow this for a while!!" Kendra shouted while waving a dagger that Ron let her take it, when she swiftly took it from him.Choi han was about to go after her, when Eruhaben stopped him.