Part 12(Finale) Slowly Increasing Affections

(I can't believe I you guys like my stuff honestly. I started doing these things because my friend told me it was fun and a good stress reliever. Thank you guys for your comments and stuff 🥰🥰 The notifications you guys give me make me so happy 😁 And without further ado, I bring you "Slowly Decreasing Mental Health FINALE!!")

In Y/N's dorm on the day of the party

"Bestie I can't do it.." I said as I struggled with my eyeliner for the 4th time today. "Girl, I can't help you! Go on YouTube or something!" Kokichi yelled while putting on his shoes. "Ugh! Anyways, do you know who's all coming to the party?" I asked, trying make-up for the 5th time today. "Duh! I know everything! The Ultimate Affluent Progeny is hosting, so the Ultimate Hope, our 2 Ultimate detectives, and The Ultimate Writing Prodigy are a given. The Ultimate Pop Sensation is coming, Hajime, The Ultimate Lucky Student, The Ultimate Yakuza, The Ultimate Swordswoman, The Ultimate Photographer, and The Ultimate Princess will also attend. Then, of course, You, me, Korekiyo, and Kirumi. There might be some more but that's all I know."

"Sounds like an exclusive party..." I said, working on the rest of my makeup. "An exclusive party we will be late too, if you don't hurry up." Kokichi said, walking up to me, fully dressed. "Jesus Christ! I'm going!You are the one who inspired me to try to "shoot my shot" today. I want to make sure I look good." I said in my defense. "Plus, you are the one who wanted to dress up alike." Kokichi scoffed. "Do we or do we not look hot as balls?" I laughed and replied "We do, we do!" "Well okay then."

(Shoutout to Negativesimp who's comments made me giggle 🤭)

"Do you know where our masks went?" I asked looking on my desk. "I got them!" the purple haired man said, holding two masks, one that will cover my eyes and one that will cover Kokichi's whole face. "Are you finally ready?" Kokichi Oma said, rolling his eyes. "Yes, you little gremlin." I said. "Let's go! Shuichi and Korekiyo are probably already there." I said, taking my mask from Kokichi. The short man mumbled to himself and lead the way out.

At the Togami mansion

Korekiyo's POV

I walked inside and I was immediately was overcame with awe. The place was lit with sparkling lights and everything was high class. "I wouldn't think a Halloween dance would be like this." I said to myself. I looked around for Y/N, for they told me they would meet me here. My eyes instead fell upon Rantaro, Shuichi, and Kaede. I walked towards them and spoke. "Good evening. I didn't expect to see you all."

"Shuichi invited me and Kokichi invited Kaede. It was a really strange coincidence." Rantaro said coyly. I could've sworn that is what we planned.. "Anyways, where is Kokichi and Y/N?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I can't believe we have to dress like this on Halloween. I thought I would be able to dress in my Beethoven costume, until I was told." Kaede said, folding her arms. "I thought the same as well. Luckily, Shuichi was there to save me from potential embarrassment." I said, ever so slightly embarrassed at my mediocre mistake. "Did you guys tell Y/N and Kokichi? I know they would come in here in some stupid anime costume or as green eggs and ham or something stupid like that." The Ultimate Survivor said laughing at his own joke. Shuichi looked at me with the same face of worry I wore.

After a few minutes

"Did any of them reply to you yet?" the detective asked. I shook my head no. I don't want for them to be embarrassed.. Especially Y/N.. I tapped my foot, showing impatience. I heard the room go silent with with nothing but the music going, and I had a feeling I knew why. I turned to face the entrance and there was Kokichi and Y/N in costume. Kokichi was seemingly a King of Hearts like the card. Y/N was a stunning Ace of Spades. They wore a beautiful suit with a cape and fan all in the theme of Spades. They walked in smiling, but those smiles dropped immediately after realizing.