Part 1: We don't talk about Korekiyo

Y/N POV

First day of Hope's Peak! I can't believe I was recognized as the Ultimate Psychologist, and by the Ultimate Affluent Progeny no less! I'm so excited I can barely breathe!! Okay, no, I have to breathe in order to attend. I walk to my closet to pick my outfit. They sent a dress code. What you wear will be your official outfit and is mandatory you must wear that every day. I mean I'm the Ultimate Psychologist, so what should I wear..? Should I be professional, or warm and comforting? Maybe a mix of both.

I decided with a white button up with some of the buttons undone at the top. I got some normal blue jeans. Ugh, looks like something normal to wear... I know!! I put on black suspenders and let one hang on my sides and the other one on my shoulder. I straightened my hair, leaving one strand not so straight in the front of my face. I grabbed my suitcase, knowing Hopes Peak had dorms, already prepacked and walked out my room. I saw my dad asleep on the couch and smiled. Welp, Good bye! And good riddance.. I walked outside and took a train to my new school

When Y/N arrived

I walked to the front of the school and took in a deep breath. Okay, it's your first day. Don't mess up. Just be cool!! Uhhh how to do that I have zero clue. But we can do it!! I stepped inside and there was a whole bunch of unfamiliar faces. Different faces, clothes, and shoes! My goodness all of these shoes! Don't we have an Ultimate Fashionista or something? You would think someone wouldn't wear... Whatever those are to a public area. Not to be rude of course. I walked around for a bit, confused not knowing where to go. I think I was about to make a left turn when I think I heard someone call my name. I turned my head, and I see tall, blue haired male waving at me. Is that.. IT IS!! I ran to the boy, having not seen him in about a whole year. "Saihara!! Long time no see!! How have you been?!" I said, giving him a hug. "I'm doing better, thanks to you of course! Are you attending here?" he said with a questioning look. "Yep! Apparently I've been recognized as the Ultimate Psychologist!" I said with a genuine smile. "That is so perfect for you! I really wouldn't be who I am right now without you, so I'm glad you have been recognized!" Saihara said.

"Do you.. uh.. need any help? You seemed lost earlier." Saihara said with a look if concern. I nodded, and he guided me to the principal, where I got my schedule. "Do you have any classes with me?" Saihara said, gazing at my schedule. "Well I have 2 afternoon classes and 1 morning. The morning is Mathematics and in the afternoon I have Study of Humans and English. Have any of those classes, Saihara?" I asked. I really hope I get a class with him. So far, he is the only one I know at this school.. "Well, you have Study of Humans with me, but I have math in the afternoon and English in the morning. Either way, it's almost Study of Humans. I'll take you there!" he said with a smile. With Saihara's help, I was guided to my new class.

Once Y/N got to their new class

I stepped inside the classroom and looked around, when the teacher spoke up. "Ahh, Welcome to Hopes Peak Academy. Thank you, Saihara, for bringing in our new student." said my new teacher. Shuichi bowed and sat at a desk in the room. "Introduce yourself, why don't you? Class, listen. How people introduce themselves is a great way to see into the depths of their mind, this study them as a human being." he said sitting behind his teacher desk.

Great.. I'm there new pop quiz.. No, can't think for long. I HAVE to speak or their initial thought is gonna be I'm some freak.!! "I am.. uh.. Y/N L/N. And I am the Ultimate Psychologist. Nice to meet you all!" I said, bowing slightly. "Thank you, you can sit by.. Shinguji in the back." he said pointing to a desk empty, by a kid in a hat. I walked to that seat, but the comments I heard as I walked to it, discouraged me. "Poor newbie, having to sit by the freak!" "I know right, better transfer out." I feel bad. I know how bad the kid must feel. It's not as if their deaf.