Part 6: Sister Sister Complex

At lunch the next day

The more and more I spoke of what Korekiyo explained, the more people came over to hear the truth. I think I gained him a few more allies. Kaito seems to be an ally and so does Kokichi. Maki seems to be warming up but still needs a bit of pushing before officially adding Korekiyo as a friend. Tsumugi, Ryota, Angie, and Keebo seemed like allies as well. Though I need to talk to Miu and Kaede personally.

I looked around and saw Kaede drinking a juice, while reading. I walked up to her, "Uhm excuse me?" I said, getting her attention. "Yes?" Akamatsu asked for m response. "Hey, if you don't remember, I'm Y/N L/N the Ultimate Psychologist. I swore to you guys on my first day that I will help Korekiyo by counseling him." I said, sitting down with her as I spoke. Kaede closed up her book and thought. "Yes, I remember you! Though I don't think we officially met. I am Kaede Akamatsu the Ultimate Pianist. I'm uhm guessing that you have something to say about Korekiyo?" I nodded. "He told me what happened and of course you told me your point of view. I really think you should talk to him, he didn't mean to put down your feelings for your crush at all. I think he was simply trying to explain a "maybe they like you" but it ended up sounding like he meant otherwise." I explained.

Kaede still looked unconvinced so I added "And as a psychologist and friend, I suggest if you still like them, go for it! And if they don't like you back.. then we can go out for food and shopping! How does that sound?" She smiled and laughed. "Sounds like a nice time. I'll talk to him in class tonight!" She said with a smile. I was about to get up and say my farewells when someone beat me to saying something first. "You should go for the one you like too!" "Uhm, when I find one I like, I definitely will." I said, leaving with a wave. I wonder what she meant by that.. Does she mean Korekiyo?

I walked from where Kaede was sitting to where, who I am absolutely sure of, Miu Iruma was sitting. "What do you want? I didn't even confess to you yet.. Unless you want me but sorry I'm not into you." The loud blond said. Okay then.. First of all ouch. I don't want you either but jeez what's wrong with me?? "That's sort of on the topic I want to talk to you about." I said sitting beside her. "Ehh?? What are you getting at? .. Ohh you're that tall freak's girlfriend! What? He told you what he told me?? I know no human likes me, I don't need to hear it from you." She assumed. "I- First of all, Korekiyo. His name is Korekiyo Shinguji. Not Tall Freak, Not Stupid Tree, Not Woman Killer but Ko - Reh - Key - Yo!" I said to Miu.

"Yeah yeah, sorry for disrespecting your boo or whatever." Miu said rolling her eyes. "And he's not my boo! Where would you get that information?!" I asked the inventor. "Rumors have it, that he goes into your room at night and you guys... Do "It". Plus you guys always hang out and you're helping him more than any "friend" actually would. Even if you aren't together, you must at least have a big fat crush on the freak." Miu said with the fattest smirk on her face. I could feel how hot my cheeks were. I must be the color of a raspberry by now.. I can't believe people misunderstood the relationship like this. I don't have a crush on him! I simply just wanted to help! "You have been mislead by a lot! I just care a lot for the well-being of people, is that a crime? I mean sure he's tall and has pretty eyes and long beautiful hair and a voice so- I'm getting off track! The point is I am not in a relationship with Korekiyo. We are just friends." I explained, hoping to get through to her.

"Okay Okay! Jeez simps are so sensitive.." she said, mumbling the last sentence. I sighed "And plus, I wanted to tell you that you misheard what Korekiyo was telling you that time. He was trying to say keep your eyes open to more than just humans." I said looking at a robot who was talking with some big guy who reminds me of that one movie... Tarzan?? "Ya mean Keebo? Oh no no no.. Ya think??" She said staring at me dead straight in the face. "What's more cute than a robot and an inventor!? Plus he's the most humane robot I've ever seen. Personally I canonically ship it." I said smiling. "Whatever.. It's not as cute as a psychopath and their psychologist." She said gently elbowing me. I sighed, smiling at this new friendship.