HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOREKIYO

I am literally physically unable to believe that it is one of my favorite Danganronpa characters ever birthday. And when I realized that it was his birthday, I was thinking what should I do for his birthday?? And I decided to tell the story on how I first came to love him and my story about just like experiencing Danganronpa V3 and I Danganronpa itself okay so let's go.!!

How I got introduced to Danganronpa

A good old friend of mine was telling me to watch this video of you'll never guess who KOKICHI OMA roasted and I do mean roasting like sizzling everybody in the trials. 😂 😂 I thought he was pretty funny and super cool my friend told me that I should watch bijou Mike play the game. So I started watching it, and even though I watched Danganronpa V3 spoilers, I still forgot everything that happened so I didn't know anybody except for Kokichi and Monokuma and Miu

Who was the first people you liked?

The first Danganronpa characters that I ever fell in love with has to be Sayaka and Leon. I kind of liked that sayaka had my same birthday and Leon's hair just looked really cool and can you see how that turned out for me?? Yeah I made a few bad decisions on my way to love people. I also thought Celeste was a good girl and wasn't going to kill anybody. Oh boy was I wrong very very very wrong..

After that I decided hey Mondo is going to live right? Chihiro is going to live right? I kept on hitting the people who were dropping like flies. And so I started to think, who would live?? And then he came he appeared to me. Byakuya togami!! To this day he is still one of my favorite characters but officially he is my number one like character from Danganronpa that lived that I like. I decided not to go for a girl cuz there was no cute girls left in my opinion at least.

What is your favorite Danganronpa game?

I honestly prefer the second game goodbye despair because everyone lives technically if you watch the anime sorry for the spoiler but if you got to V3 you should know. I also liked the character choices and the voice actors for that game I loved Fuyuhiko and kazuichi's voices they had these fun voices that I love to mock. I can do impressions of chiaki and Mikan. I just really love the character designs of the characters in general. Akane is one of my favorite women in that game. But my all-time wife of the entire game has to be Ibuki Mioda the ultimate musician. nobody is better nobody can compare when I first saw her I was like oh my God that's the one that's the one that's the one. Literally if you should point me to another person I'd be like well she's not Ibuki 😂

Least favorite game?

just because my favorite character is inside the game doesn't mean I like the game. I do not like a Danganronpa V3, mainly because of the amount of people that died. I was disappointed because usually they would stop at around the 5th trial and too many people were traitors or not a part of the game or main characters and it kind of got lost and crooked. Also if you watch the anime you'd be very confused on how the story is going to go. I expected something to be explained in the new game but the new game is just the old characters being reused. I heard most people say that they didn't like ultra despair girls but I pretty much enjoyed that they had kid characters for once. I related to the kids a lot especially Kotoko and nagisa. And I was like oh my gosh I totally have to watch assassination classroom after I washed down around the. And I did by the way if you wanted to know.

Why Korekiyo???

I liked the way he looked in the beginning. I love to style and I loved his ultimate. he was the ultimate anthropologist and I honestly was in love with history at the time and I wanted to like imagine it's going to a museum together has been coffee looking at painting and talking about how oh this person did this and this person did that. And then I figured out about his sister and stuff and what he did to tenko and himiko. I didn't feel quite agree with that and I was like well why don't I be the ultimate psychologist and help this poor man which is how I came up with the idea slowly decreasing mental health. All because of my imagination at 3:35 in the morning. I also love his laugh and his voice. I also wanted to play with his hair and see what he looked like without lipstick without a mask. I wanted to know what he was like without his sister in the picture. And my truest opinion, I don't think he would have been an ultimate without his sister. Everything he did was for his sister his style his hair his ultimate everything was for his sister. I truly admire his dedication to the people who loves. I also don't like sports just like he does which makes me very happy. I would love to try any soup he would make from 1435. And if you compares me to and Dutch goddess well so be it. :-)

Your personal Favorite Ships and Least Favorite Ships

My top 10 would be

1. Makoto to Kyoko
2. Akane to Nekomaru
3. Kokichi to Shuichi
4. Tenko to Himiko
5. Fuyuhiko to Peko
6. Kazuichi to Ibuki
7. Byakuya to Celeste
8. Mondo to Taka
9. Kaede to Rantaro
10. Nagito to Hajime
(not in any specific order)

My least favs would be
1. Makoto to Byakuya
2. Kokichi to Himiko
3. Chiaki to anyone
4. Junko to anyone
5. Gonta to Keebo
6. Sonia to Kazuichi
7. Mondo to Chihiro to Taka
8. Sayaka to Makoto
9. Aoi to Byakuya
10.Toko to Byakuya
(Just my opinion 🛐)

Your own Danganronpa character??

Actually a while back I made my own series. It was them at a summer camp in the woods. I made about 17 new characters and added Kotoko and Monaca to it. My main character was Tomioko Andovia, The Ultimate Royal Heir. My personal oc is Kokoro Hamasaki The Ultimate Assistant. She was made by me and the friend that introduced me to Danganronpa. She has medium purple hair, that's about Aoi length if she let her down. She has a black beanie, and is usually related to Kokichi.

If you could go back in Danganronpa, which game and what role would you play?

Thinking about myself personally, I would probably be an extra in all games but I'd I had it my way. I would go in V3 and replace Miu with my irl self rather than Kokoro. I would be The Ultimate Social Butterfly, due to my ability to make a friend out of a dust bunny. I would try to stop Korekiyo, and prevent deaths. If I didn't know anything, I probably would not die. My ability to make friends make sure that no one would kill me. Kokichi would probably go for Himiko instead but OH WELL NOT MY PROBLEM NYEH

WELL THAT'S ALL FOLKS. DONT FORGET TO SAY BYE TO KOREKIYO SND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!