Part 10 (Finale(SIKE)): Deep Thoughts

"Y/N, you can skip class all you want if you bake this pie, I swear." Kokichi said licking his fingers. "Yeah, but if I skip anymore, Monokuma may actually kill me. Pie or not." I said. "Maybe you wouldn't be facing death if you would actually go to class instead of skipping with your boyfriend. Think of that." Said Maki, playing around with her knife. "What we do is nothing compared to you and Kaito. We see you less than we see God, for His sake." I said as a comeback. "HAH! She didn't deny this time!!" Kokichi yelled proudly.

"Oh shut up! We are not dating. You want to talk about me? But where's your boyfriend huh?" I declared. "First of all, how dare you assume! I could have a girl after me you never know." The short purple haired male said folding his arms and fake pouting. "Ha! That's hilarious. Girls only come after you with pitchforks and torches." Maki said with am evil smile. "I remember that! What did you even do that day?" Rantaro said curiously. "He got on the announcements one day and said 'All the ladies if you can hear me, I can beat all you up and you'll still wanna be my girlfriend. XOXO Your bae Kokichi'" Shuichi said, quoting from the day they were speaking.

"It was the first week of school.. All 3rd, 2nd, and 1st years came after him." Korekiyo said shuddering. "It was pretty ballsy of him. The girls side had murderers, fighters, and monsters. They actually burned him though..." Kaito remarked. "You can actually still see it!!" Said Kokichi, who rolled up his sleeve to reveal a hideous mark on his upper arm. "That's awful!" I said, hiding the fact looking at wounds makes my stomach churn.

(Fun fact: I always hated seeing open wounds, even my own. They make me want to puke or something. Like I said in that special part for Korekiyo's birthday, I play a part in Y/N themselves.)

"Well that's kind of what you deserve for testing their patience like that" I said shrugging. "You know what, I did but it was fun to run away from mad women." The Ultimate Supreme Leader said proudly. "Every man's dream.." Rantaro agreed sarcastically. "See?! This guy gets it." Kokichi said, trying to prove his point. Rantaro sighed and shook his head in disappointment. "Lunch break is almost over anyways. Shuichi, Korekiyo, mind if I borrow you guys before classes?" "Sure" Shuichi said. Korekiyo looked at me and then responded with a nod. "Speaking of, Kaito, we need to work on your grade in PE. As an astronaut, I'm confused on how you managed to get a C." Maki said annoyed. "Well you see- Hey!! I'm sorry Maki-roll!! Just don't take me to the track field!!" Kaito whined, while getting dragged by Maki who I know is most definitely taking him to the track field.

Shuichi and Rantaro started cleaning up their trash and are getting ready. "I'll see you in my future, Y/N." Shinguji said quietly so only I could hear as he gave me a hug goodbye. "See you in our future, Korekiyo." I said quietly in response. The tall gentlemen left leaving me with the short weirdo. "Sooo bestie, are you gonna tell me what's the tea with the Ultimate Anthropologist or?" Kokichi said with that annoying smirk. "Would you let that go, Kokichi?" I said rolling my eyes. "No. Absolutely not. He took off his mask. For you!! If you aren't secretly dating, you both at least secretly like each other. But only stupid idiots like you two are unable to see your clear feelings." Kokichi said, making his point clear.

"Okay, as long as you keep your lying mouth shut, I do like him. I just realized this myself, but he just got out of a seriously toxic relationship." I confessed. "And who knows how better to handle someone who just got out of a bad relationship than the Ultimate Psychologist themselves!!" Kokichi said louder than he expected. Catching himself this time, he loudly whispered "Okay look, I understand where you are coming from. But honestly and truly... There needs to be a Wattpad, Webtoon or something to this love story!! I just want drama." Kokichi said making sad eyes. "Jesus Christ, Kokichi, you need your own love life." I said once again rolling my eyes. "I know I know.. No one likes me though." Kokichi said, almost crying. Was it fake or not? I can't even tell..

In Monomi's Classroom

I walked into Monomi's English class. I remember when we got that free day for reading the original Little Mermaid. Next we should read Rapunzel. Dang, I just realized we are awful kids.. I sat at my seat, looking behind me for Korekiyo. A familiar bandaged hand waved at me and an unknown smile gleamed at me. My cheeks felt hot and I quickly waved and turned around to face the bunny who seemed like she had something to say. "Class, class! Please pay attention! Today we will do an essay! Now before you frown and groan, the prompt is "If I wasn't an Ultimate Blank, I would be the Ultimate Blank!" Monomi said extremely excited.

Unenthusiastically, everyone else "yeah"ed. "That's the spirit! It has to be 500 words at least and it will be due by next week Thursday." Monomi said with a robotic smile. "Now because I'm a nice teacher, you have the rest of the day to yourselves! It's always healthy to take a break. You may work on the assignment during the break. Unless there are any questions, you lovely ladies, gentlemen, and beautiful humans are all free to do as you please for the remainder of class."

The entire class cheered, including me. I turned around and looked at Korekiyo. "So Kiyo, you want to hit the library? We can work on our assignment in there." I asked then said. "That sounds lovely." Korekiyo said agreeing with me. He stood up and gathered his things as I did the same. He walked beside my desk waiting and as I put my backpack on, Korekiyo reached out his hand and said. "Are you ready, Y/N?" I took his hand and nodded. We walked together hand in hand to the library.

When the two arrived at the library

I sat on the floor and Korekiyo sat in front of me. "So if you weren't Korekiyo Shinguji the Ultimate Anthropologist, who would you be?" I asked him. "Actually, I am unsure. Anthropology made me me, and I'm not that amazing at anything else. How about you?" He answered me. "Hmm.. Let me think..." I said taking a pause to think about what I would be if I wasn't the Ultimate Psychologist. "I mean I'd still want to help people, so I'd probably go with Ultimate Assistant. Like people would just ask me if I can help and I will." I said with a smile. "Very Y/N of you. I think you would make a beautiful Ultimate Assistant." Korekiyo said.

I know he means beautiful as in I will do a good job, but that doesn't stop my heart. I can't move on him yet because he literally just realized he doesn't love his sister in that way. I'll just wait for a few months maybe years.. I might just be quiet forever. Kokichi did have a point. Though most relationships that start out right after a toxic relationship doesn't last long. You need a break in between to focus on yourself. Korekiyo even said he doesn't know what he'd be without Anthropology. He still has this large pedestal that he had for his sister and now that space is empty so he doesn't know what to do.. I don't want to fill that space, I want him to be his own person. So for now I'll just have to give him space to grow with other people besides me. Like how he left with Shuichi and Rantaro today. Yeah.. No more-

"I know this one of your coping mechanisms you told me about, but you have been doing that for quite some time. If it is alright with you, since we are close friends, may you tell me what you're thinking about?" Asked Korekiyo shyly.

(Hey everyone. I'm sorry but this is my last wattpad story and this is my last chapter of this one as well. Due to some realizations, I have decided to quit watching anime and become straight. I am still a supporter and enjoyed writing so much. You guys were my highlight. It's up to your guys imaginations now. I planned a Halloween party and Kaede and Rantaro getting together and more Kokichi comedy but I'm afraid you'll have to picture it in your heads now. All you guys made me so happy but I'm afraid our time together is up. Nugget, Katherine, all of you are amazing. Thank you for reading but this will be the last you'll hear of me.