Bleu de france <3

"I really miss my dog

"I really miss my dog."

"Why would you want a dog."

At the lunch table Christina, Will, Tris and Al sat with Azure again. The current hot topic was dogs.

"Dogs are very kind. I didn't have one mind you but I used to take care of the animals back in amity. Animals are kind souls. I prefer them much more than humans."

"See Blue gets me. Your just too snobby for a dog."

"Well don't blame me Christina for not wanting a slimy, messy, untrained mut in my home."

"Will, your Erudite is showing." Tris' comment made everyone at the table laugh. The girl let herself more into the conversation today and felt herself get excited to get to know these new people. Her mind was at ease as the next genre she was confident at. 

"Oh shush Tris. Anyway why don't you just get a dog after initiation."

"That's assuming I get in, but anyway dogs are sort of ruined after, well the knife thing." Christina eyed the group. I hadn't killed it. Tris nervously glanced around. "You did kill it Tris, right?"

"I didn't kill it and I still got dauntless. I protected the girl instead. Anyway Tris may have not got dauntless. She could have gotten abnegation or amity." the words spouted out her mouth before she could even stop herself. She had no idea why she felt the need to protect tris or help her out, she just did.

"Oh- I yeah. I got abnegation but I didn't feel I fully belonged."

"I don't blame you."

"Albert, you cannot say that."

The rest of lunch ended quickly, luckily for Azure. They where now walking up to the training room with Four. In the room a row of targets was in sight with a table of assorted knife laid next to it.

"Get three knifes each." Four then dove into a long lecture about how it's important to be able to throw a knife, especially if you don't want to hit someone by accident. It was boring but her excitement was far to great to care.

"You smile so much I wonder if your stuck like that." A green eyed boy whispered in her ear.

"I'm just excited Peter." she spoke calmly.

"To throw a knife? I'll be surprised if you can hit the target." Turning to the boy he towered over her holding his prized smirk. If he wasn't such a prick maybe she would admit he was rather handsome.

"Maybe if I throw one at your foot you'll cut the bullshit."

"Blue. Here now."

"But I- what did I do" turns out they weren't whispering quiet enough.

"If you can be so rude to talk over me, you can demonstrate to all of us how to throw a knife. Assuming you know how to hold one." Huffing she pushed past Peter whist he let out a laugh. Walking to the target four assigned her to she pulled back her hand.

"Your holding it wrong."

"I will hold it how I please." Four seemed to back away as she straightened her back. She took a deep breathe, one arm out in front of her. Her eyes balanced evenly between her arm and her other hand was anchored above her head. With a big release of air she built the momentum to swing the knife. letting it go just at the perfect moment.

It hit the heart of the target. Quickly pulling out the next she repeated the same but aimed it slightly lower. it hit dead straight into the stomach. Lastly throwing it she took the biggest risk she could have. After lining herself up she swung her last blade with her body standing sideways and her eyes on Peter. The knife hit straight into the head. The three knifes lay in a perfect straight line.

Joy coursed through her veins as she misses running through the trees and collecting apples in the same way. Her ego also boosting a little higher.

Azure calmly walked up to the target as silence engulfed the rest of the class. it was clear no one was expecting the precision. She yanked out her knives with a little struggle as she through them quite hard. As she made her way back from the target she didn't hold back her big grin, making sure everyone was aware of it. she changed it into a smirk as she got closer to Peter.

"maybe you should be the one singing the pretty songs and picking flowers candor."

Two points to blue.

Then she carried on throwing her knives in patterns.

I love the thought of being able to throw a knife with ease. At first I wanted to make her have a love for swords but I didn't know how that would fit into the story so throwing knives where the next best thing.

 At first I wanted to make her have a love for swords but I didn't know how that would fit into the story so throwing knives where the next best thing