Chapter-8

Another Person's POV

Gulf was waiting for Mew to come back home all night from the company. He even texted him but there was no use. Mew ignored him every call and text.

He was getting stressed by every passing second. He doesn't want Mew to walk away from his life. He spends so much time getting Ming back.

Gulf looks down at the wedding ring on his finger. He remembers the day when Mew put this ring on his hand. He saw how Mew's eyes were hesitant.

It feels like to him that Mew was trying to search for someone else. Gulf hates these feelings crawling in his heart making it dark.

He comes out of his thoughts when he heard the sound of the door gets closed. Gulf looked at him from head to toe. Something feels off to him.

"Where were you last night?"

"Gulf, I don't think we're in that state to tell each other about our whereabouts."

Mew said calmly but that gentle smile didn't leave his face. Gulf saw that smile five years ago when Mew told him about Ming first time.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mew was humming something while staring out of the window. They both were sitting in their regular cafe. Gulf notices the smile on Mew's face.

"Did you get a promotion?"

Mew shook his head and chuckle lightly. He then turned to Gulf.

"Remember Gulf we promised each other whenever we'll fall in love then we will tell each other first."

Gulf nods his head. He was thinking that maybe Mew realized his love after so long.

"Who's the name of that lucky person?"

"It's the other way around Gulf. He do efforts for me and at first, I thought he would be a jerk but I saw love in his eyes only for me..."

Gulf frown from the word jerk. He never tried to misbehave with Mew which means.......

"Are you both...?"

"Yeah, we are dating now and he's my boss. Oh my gosh, Gulf I can't believe a person like him falls for me. I mean he could have anyone but still that he's crazy about me."

Mew couldn't stop talking about Ming. Gulf clenches his fist under the table.

Ming this...Ming that.....!!!

He was tired of hearing this all from Mew. Why can't he's the one who Mew talks about every day....!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mew comes out after changing into fresh clothes. He puts Ming's clothes properly in his closet. He never felt this much happy after Ming left.

"Mew...?"

"Gulf, how many times I should remind you that I don't want to have any talk with you..."

"Don't you want to know the truth?"

Mew turned around to look at Gulf standing in front of him with a smirk.

"What truth you were talking about, Gulf?"

"Truth about that night you slapped hard on that sluts face..."

"GULF....! Don't say a word about Ming!"

He chuckles and looked at Mew with a desperation that Mew was ignoring since their childhood.

"Why? Did he come back to warm you from his hole.....!"