Chapter-2 (M-🔞)

Another Person's POV

Mew was sitting beside Ming on the stool. They both settle down in this club after the meeting with the client. Ming told Mew to enjoy a bit and lose the tension between them.

Ming orders strong shots of vodka for them. Mew isn't much fond of alcohol but he took it. Ming watched him gulping it.

He smirked and offered Mew and soon Mew was half-ass drunk. He was smiling like a fool and Ming was staring at him fondly.

"Did you have sex with your those two friends...?"

"Why? Are you jealous...?"

Ming asked him back. Mew pouted like a child and Ming laughed at his reaction.

"Does they feel better...?"

"Well, I didn't have any for so long. I can't tell you properly...."

Ming teased him more. Mew scrunches his nose in anger and started staring at Ming who's licking his lips.

"I bet mine will feel better..."

"Great.."

Ming gave a short reply. He wanted to see how far Mew could go. Mew leaned closer to him and hold him from his wrist.

He drags Ming to the elevator and was staring at everything but not in Ming's eyes.

"You know that I am your Boss right. I could just fire you for treating me in this way...."

Ming said sternly. Mew's grip around his wrist gets tighter. Ming winced from the sudden pain.

They both come out of the elevator. Mew opened the door from the card. Ming freed his wrist from Mew's hold.

Ming was standing behind him. He pushed Mew on the bed. Mew turned to look at the man staring at him with lust.

"Are you going to rape me...."

Ming laughed at him and shook his head. He loosed his tie and slowly took off his shirt and then his tight pants.

"I am not doing anything."

Ming said when he was just wearing his black boxer. Mew gulped seeing Ming's ass looking delicious in those black fabric.

Ming's eyes lower down from Mew's lips to his boner. He was loving it a bit more than he imagined.

"You know you're tempting.... Ain't you...?"

"Oh... Am I?"

Ming asked him back and laid down beside him. Mew stared at his pretty face. He was fighting in his mind to not fuck Ming but this bitch is too seductive.

"Fuck....!!"

Mew stood and spread Ming's legs. Ming tried to free himself from Mew's hold but it was gripped around his legs tightly.

"I love you...."

"Wait... What..?"

Ming asked him in shock. He thought of something like I wanna fuck you bad like words from Mew's pretty mouth but not a damn ass confession.

Mew stopped his hand which was going to pull that single piece around Ming's body.

Ming pulled him for a passionate kiss. It feels amazing how their lips are perfectly against each other. He loves the softness and the feeling of Mew's lips on him.

He didn't realize when Mew threw his boxer.

He didn't even care to stretch him good just coated his saliva around the pink hole and covered his dick.