"Now, I want grandchildren eventually but not anytime soon, okay?" Pepa said sternly. I almost broke into a fit of laughter at the irony of that statement.

"Mama!!" Camilo said embarrassed.

"Just saying!" She responded. Camilo sighed and I laughed.

"Alright well we'll better leave the two lovebirds alone!" Félix said while prompting Pepa to follow him. After we said our goodbyes they made their way downstairs.

Camilo exhaled heavily. "Sorry about that."

"No no it's fine, they're nice." I responded reassuringly.

"I guess, they just can be annoying sometimes." He shrugged. I wish I still had parents to call annoying. It's a simple luxury that not most realize they have.

"Well let's get you dried up." He said while looking down at my sopping wet skirt and blouse.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." I say as my teeth began to chatter.

He leads me back to his room and walks me to the center. Just like earlier the room spins until I'm standing in a spacious bathroom.

"Here, you can get in the shower and I'll head back to my bedroom and wait till you finish. I can give you some clothes to borrow while yours dry." He says.

"Wait, if you go back to your room won't the bathroom just disappear?" I question.

"Nope, just because I change the rooms doesn't mean the other ones disappear." He explains.

"Ah okay. Sounds good then!" I add with a head nod. He goes back into the center and sure enough, since I'm not in the center with him he spins and disappears leaving me all alone.

—-

The shower was amazing. The water was warm and the products smelled just like Camilo. I laughed when I saw them all. He had several hair products and body lotions, scrubs, ect. At least I knew he was hygienic. As I stepped out of the shower the his smell radiated off of me. A mix of sandalwood, freshly brewed coffee, and vanilla.

I breathed in deeply and smiled. I began to look around for a towel, or something to dry my self off with. Nothing. I opened cabinets and drawers, checked around every corner, but nothing. Where were the towels? After about 5 frantic minutes of searching I heard a gasp from behind me. I whipped my head around and my hands instantly flew to cover my body.

Camilo shut his eyes tight and dropped the extra clothes he had brought me to cover his eyes with his hands. He began to profusely apologize. I ignored him.

"Um towel?" I said in a panicked voice.

"Uh what- oh!" He stumbled forward blindly as he tried to navigate the bathroom with his eyes still covered. After a while of him patting down every surface he pressed down on what appeared to be a flush piece of wood. As he pressed down the wood popped up and revealed a stack of towels. I never would've found that.

I quickly grabbed one and wrapped it around me.

"Okay, I'm covered." I reassured.

He hesitantly peeked through his fingers and then slowly removed his hands. He was entirely red.

"I'm so sorry again, I should've announced myself or something. I usually take like hour long showers so I thought you would still be in there. That's my fault I-" He frantically explained.

"Camilo!" I hugged out a laugh, "it's all okay, you're forgiven." He sighed in relief and bent down to pick up the clothes he dropped earlier. He brushed them off a little and handed them to me. I excepted his offer gratefully. He stood there staring at me.

"Uh Camilo?" I said with a soft laugh.

"Right! I'll let you change! Bye!" He shook his head and walked back to that center mark and disappeared.

After changing into Camilo's clothes, his signature yellow Ruana and some sweats, I returned to his room. Once I stepped out he looked up at me from his position laying down on his bed. He perked up. I lifted up my arms and the Ruana hung loosely from my shoulders. He chuckled.

"It's a little big on you but it looks great." He remarked while fully sitting up, motioning I come toward him. I walked over to him slightly confused. Once I arrived at the edge of his bed he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He smiled once my eyes met his gaze.

"I want to show you something tonight. Can you sneak out of Mirabels around midnight?" He asked hopefully.

"Of course, what are you going to show me?" I question.

"Ah ah ah, now that's a surprise," He stands up to plant a kiss on my cheek. "I'll see you tonight."

"Tonight." I repeat the corners of my lips curving upwards into a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back!! Also I don't think I'm going to stick to a set posting schedule although I will try my best. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm so sorry I've been away so long. I really am trying my best to get back and write for you guys. Thank you so much for your support. It means the world to me. Have a great day <3