Sleepover (2)

(I just want to say that I'm sorry if I'm not staying true to the time period, there definitely wasn't flashlights back then but bare with me!)

"So who's gonna be it-" Mirabel began to ask before everyone immediately shouted,

"Not it!"

Mirabel grumbled. "Fineeee." She gets a flashlight and turns her back away from everyone.

"You guys have 100 seconds to go find somewhere in the Forrest, if I find you and shine my flashlight at you, you're it!"

We all looked at eachother for a second.

"1, 2, 3." Before Mirabel could get to 4, everyone was racing outside. I ran straight into the forest. I thought Camilo was behind me but I turned around and didn't see him.

"Camilo?" I whispered. Nothing. I kept running, it was really dark but I could still see the outline of the trees and other plants. After a few seconds I heard Mirabel call out from afar.

"Ready or not, here I come!" I could see the distant light from her flashlight. I ducked behind a tree, crunching leaves underneath me.

I felt a gust of wind hit me, almost as if someone had ran past me. I leaned back and tilted my head to peek behind the tree, trying to locate Mirabel. I couldn't see her flashlight. Hm.

I slowly began to turn my head back when I noticed a figure standing behind me. I yelped and fell down.

"It's me, it's me!" Camilo said while waving his hands in reassurance.

"Camilo?! You gave me a heart attack!" I said while dropping my head back in relief. He extended an arm and I took it. He pulled me up in a swift motion and suddenly his eyes widened.

His eyes flicked somewhere behind me and before I knew it he was grabbing me and pushing up me behind a tree. I don't know if he did it intentionally but he had pinned my arms against it, his eyes followed something in the distance.

He moved one of his arms to press a finger to his lips. A small "shh." leaving his mouth. He couldn't even tell but I was practically swooning underneath him. After a minute or so his eyes returned back to me. I was staring up at him and he instantly dropped his hold on my wrists. Even in the dark I could see his blush.

"Sorry uh I saw Mirabel and didn't want us to be found. I wasn't thinking, I didn't realize-." He put a hand up to the back of his head. I laughed a little. A burst of confidence overtook me.

I grabbed the fabric near the collar of his shirt and twisted it to pull him in. I pressed my lips against his and he eagerly obliged. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him to deepen the kiss.

He traced his tongue over the bottom of my lip, texting the waters. My breath hitched, I could feel his smile as I kissed him.

Not to far in the distant an abrupt,

"Gotcha!" Is heard followed by a groan. Someone else was it! Me and Camilo pulled away and laughed quietly before sprinting off, hand in hand.

We played for like 30 minutes until Antonio asked if he could head back. He was super tired. We all wished him goodnight and told him we would join him soon.

"Sooooo, now that Antonio's asleep what do you guys wanna do?" Dolores asks.

"Truth or dare?" Isabela smirks.

Camilo nods, "Oohh~ I'm in."

I nod too and we all start to walk towards a platform built into the tree. The tree was lit up by fairy lights and it was breathtaking.

We all sat around a small campfire decently high in the tree.

"So, who's going first?" I ask.

"I say oldest first!" Mirabel suggests. Isabela rolls her eyes.

"Fine." Isabela crosses her arms jokingly.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Isabela says with a smile.

Mirabel thinks for a second. "I dare you to act out a proposal to someone in this room, and I mean ACT it out. Really feel it!" She says jokingly. Isabela sighs, "too easy!" She turns to Lusia over enthusiastically.

"Lusia.... My love for you cannot be contained any longer," Isabela said dramatically. Everyone laughed. "Please! Oh please don't you except my proposal??" Isabela got on her knees and crawled towards Lusia pleadingly. Lusia laughed,

"No way!"

"Is there another Lusia?? Is there another who's stolen your affection?" Isabela fake sniffles then her face relaxes and she laughs too.

"Truth or Dare, Lusia?" Isabela asks.

"Uhh truth?" Lusia says with a shrug. Isabela looks at her menacingly.

"Have you kissed that boy you've been sneaking off to see yet?"

My eyes widen as I look between Isabela and Lusia. Luisa is petrified. All of a sudden she breaks out into a laugh.

"Yeah..." Lusia smiles shyly. Everyone freaks out.

"Let me talk to this guy! Have a little one on one!" Camilo suggests.

"Never ever." Lusia responds. I stifle a laugh.

"Truth or Dare, Dolores?" Lusia asks.

"Hm. Truth?"

"What's the most risqué thing you've heard recently?" Luisa asks with an eyebrow raise.

Dolores eyes instantly flick to me and Camilo. Dolores smiles for a second. Lusia stares puzzled. Okay so she definitely heard us, but she wouldn't tell. There's no way.

"Nothing interesting as of late. Just Luisa's little boyfriend mumbling her name in his sleep." Dolores shrugs, shooting me a wink. I sigh in relief, so does Camilo.

Luisa turns bright red and goes silent.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" Dolores asks.

"I think I gotta go with dare." Her eyes widen and one side of her lips curl up in a half smile.

"I dare you to take off one article of clothing." She says

Camilo coughs.

I laugh.

"Why'd I get the worst one?!" I sigh and lift my shirt up over my head. Thank goodness I wore a cute bra. Dolores laughed as Camilo's eyes widened.

The dares continued for awhile until everyone got tired. By the end of it, half of us didn't have shirts on and the other half had told their deepest secrets. We all made our way back into Antonio's room and into our pillows. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep almost instantly.

"Shhh you're gonna wake them up!" I hear someone say in a strained whisper.

"Oh my gosh, someone please get a camera!" Says another.

Huh? I'm intertwined with something. Or someone. I try to force my eyes open to see the crook of someone's neck.

Camilo's neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey everyone! Hope you liked this chapter, I'm super tired so I can't proof read so please help me catch spelling mistakes. Goodnight everyone!