Chapter 35: Secrets And a Diamond Ring

(THIS IS THE 35TH CHAPTER, WHAT IN THE WORLD?! I honestly didn't even notice how much I've written, that's crazy! Ok, so I have a plan now for how this is going to go so that I can get to writing the kids parts but also you guys still get to watch the cute young moments with Y/n and Camilo. So like a lot of you suggested I'm going to start skipping gaps of time and it's going to be when Camilo preposes, when the two of you get married, and to where you have had your first child, then second, third, and then the triplets! Then the story will be taken by the kids. And like I said, you'll also have more of the sweet moments between Y/n and Camilo because of *Flashbacks* And the stories they tell their kids! But, it'll still be a little while before I get to that part of the plan since I added the Carlos conflict that I need to solve in the story, and also, I have some tiny plans left, so enjoy this chapter! Love you all! Thanks for sticking with me for so long! <3)

CAMILO'S PERSPECTIVE:

Y/n stayed the night again and thankfully, she had no sleepwalking incidences to report in the morning. Regretfully, she took my advice from yesterday to try and get to know Carlos, the kind candy man who had a thing for her mom, and so I was left alone in my room. It had been an hour since Y/n had left and I had resorted to reading a book called "The Hunger Games" Turnes out I was very wrong in my summary of it. Do not judge a book by its cover.

"THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!" I jumped from the bed, dropping the book and looking at the distressed Y/n pacing my room.

"Um, who?" I asked, kicking the book under my bed. For some reason, it felt like a crime to be found reading.

"MY MOM AND THE CANDY MAN! THEY'VE BEEN DATING UNDER MY NOSE SINCE BEFORE WE MET! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THAT'S WHY HE WAS SO NICE TO ME! CAMILO, WHAT DO I DO?!" She asked, pacing faster. I rushed up to her and held her in one spot.

"Woah, shhhh, it's going to be ok, let's just calm down and think about this," I tried to reason.

"SHE'S BEEN HIDING IT FROM ME! MY OWN MOTHER!" I held both sides of her face, forcing her to look me in the eyes. She did and calmed down, tears started to stream from her eyes. I pulled her into a hug and she started to sob.

"She doesn't need me to be happy anymore, what if she doesn't want me now? What if I get kicked out?"

"You're her daughter, she loves you with all her heart, just because she has someone else too doesn't mean she'd ever be able to live without you! You are so loved, stop putting yourself down like this, someone who can just let you go that easily never deserved you in the first place," I said, rubbing her back. She took calming breaths, matching them with mine.

"I'm sorry for being dramatic, I'm just angry my mom kept it a secret for so long and that I'm only hearing it now when they're getting married," I kissed her head.

"Don't apologize, you have a right to be like this, it wasn't cool of her to do and you should have known from the beginning," I said.

"How do you make everything better? For real, it's getting scary how you just... POOF, make everything all right," She said against my chest.

"What can I say except your welcome," (Moana reference, another Disney movie<3)

"Ha, yeah, but I really don't know what to do now... They told me and I-" She sighed.

"I ran, they tried to stop me, they called after me, my mom even tried to follow me... But I kept running. She wanted to talk and I told her I didn't,"

"I'm sure she understands you need time to process this," I said. There was a soft knock on my door and my mom peeked her head in.

"Y/n's mom is here, she said she'd like to talk with Y/n if she'll come down," Pepa heard no response from Y/n.