You checked yourself in the mirror one last time before heading out of the cottage, the two of you have two more days left to stay in the town so you'll buy more vegetables and ingredients for the remaining days of meal.

— [ ☘︎ ] —

"[Name]?" The sleepy madrigal called out for you.

He rolled over to his side and expected to feel your arms around his slender build but when he didn't feel any warmth that came from you, he immediately sat up to look beside him.

Alas, you really weren't there.

He heaved a deep breath, his hazel eyes glancing around the bedroom to look for your things but he felt his dropped to his stomach when he didn't see any of your belongings around him.

A horrifying and sickening filled his entire being when he thought of every worst scenario possible, the sudden lack of your presence made his heart ache while feeling of anxiety, nervousness and desperation filled his chest.

"No.." He murmured to himself, eyes brimming with tears and his heart beating painfully inside his chest as he got off the bed, "She wouldn't leave me, right?"

His breathing quickened and he snatched his yellow ruana from the chair nearest to him, he quickly slid it on his head and the fabric drapes over his shoulders.

9:37 His lips pursed as he read the time on the clock, he slid on his sandal and didn't care if he's still on his sleeping clothes.

He run around the large cottage and started yelling your name out loud and hoping to hear your voice, replying to his every call.

She wouldn't leave me.. He reassured himself, his tears rolling down his freckled cheeks.

Who am I lying to.. I treated her horribly back in Encanto.. He wiped his tears using the ruana but they just kept escaping from his eyes and it continued until he became a sobbing mess.

He wondered if you left him because of his looks, was it because his eyes are big? Was it because of his big nose? Or his freckles on his cheeks? Or was it because of his gift?

You're really strong, wind and ice are both dangerous and powerful compared to his shape shifting ability. He can only copy others, he can only use his gift to become others, he knew that he couldn't make them smile if he's just being him.

He knew it but the thought of you leaving him because he wasn't enough just by being himself pained him so much.

He was crying quite loudly that he didn't hear the front door opened and closer after you stepped inside.

You furrowed your brows in confusion and placed down the basket of the ingredients on the table before making your way over to the couch where the shapeshifter is sobbing.

"Camilo?" The mentioned man stopped crying momentarily when he heard your voice, he dropped the ruana from his hand and looked at you, a confused expression plastered on your face.

A sense of relief and happiness washed over him before he lunged forward, tackling you in a tight and warm hug. He buried his face on your shoulder and he didn't stop the tears from falling down from his eyes.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" You asked after wrapping your arms around him, rubbing his back soothingly to calm him down.

"Y-you.. Didn't leave me.." The shapeshifter murmured, voice breaking slightly and tightening his arms around your body as he pulled away from your shoulders.

You can see the tears rolling down his freckled cheeks, his eyes are red and puffy and you could only guess that he's been crying for a while now.

"I thought you left me because you didn't want someone like me as your husband.." Camilo muttered, more tears streaming down his cheeks as he gripped the back of the ruana you're wearing. 

"Silly." You sighed deeply.

You let go of him and the lost of your warmth around him made him frown but he got startled when you held his cheeks and pulled him closer.

Your lips catched his lips in a deep, passionate and affectionate kiss.

The shapeshifter could only return the kiss with equal passion which made him tear up even more.

Really.. Your presence complete me.

— [ ☘︎ ] —

It's only been a week and we're about to reach chapter thirty again.
I feel I should hold back from uploading too much because it's going too fast.

What do you guys think?

I hope y'all liked this one too!