Chapter thirteen

This chapter is dedicated to Manneth_Greenleaf and The-Hobbit-master ! You guys are my favorite!you actually comment, and support me to keep going!thank you so much guys! And @Tammyt70

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This is not cool at all. All day,I have been tormented. Frodo, has been sneaking snickers about me kissing Legolas. That's the other way around!rumors are so messed up. I sigh, and eat a piece of Lembas. It's not fair. Legolas walks up to me. " Having a hard time?"
" You bet," I say. " They won't leave me alone!" He looks at me funny.
" Ignore them" he says, " it works for me."
I look at him. He doesn't get it.
" My life was perfectly fine, until you had to kiss me!why couldn't you have hugged me, or something else?!"
" I thought you would like it. Plus, I thought your lip was better"
" well it is now. "
" Good, I'm glad it's better. " Then he walks away from me, and heads towards Gimli.Gimli is tormenting Legolas. But I think his idea may work. Ignore them. Block out the rumors. Legolas really does have good advice. I get up, and walk to Aragorn.

" Any idea where we might be heading?"
" Yes. Gandalf says we will leave tonight, to the mines of Moria."
" Oh. Well I better pack my stuff then."
" Yes. Good idea. Also, could you fill the water skins?that would be helpful."
I nod, and he sighs. " Thank you Ariana, for joining us. We know you did it against your will. It was almost as if you did it for Legolas. Was it?"
" Aragorn, I hadn't seen Legolas in two years. We were friends...for a day, before I screwed up, and my father forced me to leave Mirkwood. His father hosted a ball, and we disobeyed his orders, and went not the forest. A spider attacked Legolas, and cut his arm. I healed him a little, but the wound showed through his clothes. His father and my father got really mad. " I take a deep breath. " And that's not all. My father forbid me to go to Mirkwood. "

"Wow. I did not know. I thought you had feelings for Legolas or something like that. By the way you two were blushing everytime you looked at each other..."
" What?!I was blushing?! I never blush!"
" Well you did look flustered. Merry does tell good tales, indeed. "

I laugh out loud. I get up from my spot where I was talking to Aragorn, and fill the water skins. I go back to my spot in the cave, and open up my satchel. A hint of pink peaked out of it. I pull the pink object out. A rose? Did Legolas give it to me? Is he in love with me?