Chapter--4

For once Louis felt free, his chest inhaling a large amount of fresh air, this was the feeling he loved, at least the only feeling that made him happy since this five years,

His omega was beaming just like him, he grinned and stood up from their bed, this was the third day and it felt just like a day since he got the freedom of roaming freely with no one to watch, taunt, shout or even beat him around.

He went to his closet, removed the outfit of the day and then decided to visit the local bakery at the corner which sells his favourite lemon scones,

Now you might be curious as to the reason of Louis' happiness, Elliot wasn't in the country, he had went away to some island or something for his business trip, not that The omega cared about he wished that the alpha may never come back home if that's what you want to call the place Louis lives.

The day The alpha informed him, he was literally beaming from the inside, Elliot being out of here meant that he had a freedom of being alone and happy doing whatever the hell he wants without getting beaten up.

He flinched as he saw his slightly recovering body, the bruises were there along with the nasty handprints on his hips and chest, but they were not as painful as the night before.

He pursed his lips and without giving it any more thought rushed to the shower before walking out and arranging the soft fringe of his, he smiled and greeted everyone he knew on his way,

His breathing picked up the moment he heard the familiar footsteps behind, sighing he slowed his steps, The green eyed alpha has been following him since the last three days,

Despite him yelling at Harry to stop And move on, but the alpha was adamant, he begged and pleaded for the omega to just hear him out,

"You need to stop following me like a creep Harry." He mumbled loud enough for the man behind him, eyebrows crinkling when they rounded the silent lane that lead straight to the bakery, just as he was about to run forward his body was being pulled by a much stronger force to a rather strong and broad body,

His omega purred at the first touch of the hard lean body that stuck behind him, "Hear me out Louis, baby please. Let me just talk." He pleaded in his ear,

"Which part of I am Marrying Elliot Calder don't you understand, Harry? Yeah I knew we had history together but that doesn't give you any right to corner me. It was a high school fling get the fuck over it and leave me!" He groaned in faux annoyance.

"You're marrying no one and especially not that bastard. Don't make me do it the harder and more rougher way Lou, hear me out!"

"No! Don't wanna hear anything let go.." he orders ignoring the tingles that shot when the alpha's ring fingers touched his belly which was exposed because of the sudden action the alpha pulled him in,

"Never baby, gonna make you mine either ways." And before he could question the alpha his blue eyes widened as he inhaled the unfamiliar and unpleasant smell of chloroform invading his senses,

He struggled to be out of his grip but could do nothing, he slapped his hands on the the wrist that held him, "H-Harry pl-please do-don't." He whispered before his body went pliant and his eyes slowly started to shut down,

"I'm sorry my love, but for you I can do anything even if that meant that I have to kidnap you." And with that Louis greeted the darkness with open arms.

/~/~/~

"Thanks Li, yeah yeah, I'll try to connect with y'all as much as possible. Yeah just handle everything for me." Harry says to the man he's been best friends with since diapers, the alpha grins, "Don't worry mate I've got your back, even though your idea of getting your soulmate is quite odd but oh look who we are talking about." He teases and The green eyed alpha just gives a tight smile.

"What if he ends up hating me, Liam? What if I'm not his soulmate or he's not mine? And besides you know this is the only way I'll get to talk to him, he's literally avoiding me like a plague since the day in the park."

"He won't. You know what Winsten had said don't you? Once the red moon hits he'll realise it. Just make sure he doesn't have any pups or any sort of mark on his neck."

"The red moon is literally after two months. If something happens just please handle it, I'll take my leave now."

Both the alphas parted their ways and Harry bit his lip before driving them to the destined place, he carried the feather-weight omega in his arms and placed his Mouth on the caramel hair,

Since he was weaker and so small, the chloroform would take a good five and half hours to subside so basically the omega would be unconscious till the time they had reached their destination.

He knows Louis, the omega will not let go anything without a fight and he knows this too that before the red moon he have to gain the trust, the intimacy back.

He loves Louis, he never stopped loving him and a few years earlier he knew that he was just a mad teenager with nothing but a simple attraction towards the smaller beautiful omega.

But he was wrong, coz for some reasons he felt every emotion that the omega felt, Winsten, an old well known professor,had guided Harry, when he was back in Manchester, before their moving out, Harry felt this odd emotions in him, sometimes his body was in too much pain, sometimes he felt the sharp stings on his body as if someone was beating him and sometimes he had to orgasm coz of the uncalled pleasure that coursed through him.

Winsten informed him about everything, how his soul was bonded with the first and only omega he had knotted, apparently the omega he had knotted also took someone's, an alpha's knot for the first time in his life, which came as a shocker for Harry coz he was sure that Elliot and Louis definitely had sex because sometimes he had smelled the alpha on him:

He was ready to run back to Louis, explaining him this when Liam pulled him back saying that he needed to get his shit together, firstly he needed enough money to support both his family and the one he wanted to start with Louis.

Winsten told him that the amount of distance between them would reduce the feeling of the bond between them, meaning he would feel less emotions that ran through the omega, also the much lesser they are away from each other the more will their bond loose and after an amount of six years, the bond will strengthen again this time both from the omega's side as well as the alpha's.

The omega won't be able to have pups if the alpha they are been with is not the desired alpha that their omega wishes for. Meaning their soulmates or bondmates. And if they did have then the bond had broken apart. There's no redoing it.

Harry didn't do any type of background search on the omega in his arms, he wanted to hear it all from the blue eyed male's mouth, he sighed softly, hauling the omega closer and leaning back on the plane seat, his finger swiped the finger from the omega's eyes.

He missed this, so much, there were nights when he would literally cry and beg the gods above for this beautiful creature, Louis was the muse, he's always been the reason for Harry's hard work, he wanted to prove the omega that his life with him would be filled with nothing but happiness.

And even if after all of that, Louis rejects him or says him that he loves Elliot, then Harry swears to god that he'll leave him, he'll happily give up the omega if the said omega's happiness lies in someone else, even if that meant that Harry would have to live his life alone with no one but himself.