Happiness

Five years ago in Manchester:

Obsession: the state in which you can only think about one person or thing so that you cannot think of anything else. 

Was the definition that google defined and so did the dictionaries which were stored in the libraries rusting their ass off but to Harry, the only definition of the word Obsession was Louis Tomlinson.

He was obsessed, enthralled, infatuated with the tiny omega that had beautiful baby blues in the form of eyes which crinkled by the sides when he giggled, a button nose which scrunched when he smiled or found something disgusting, thin lips which were equally biteable and kissable, high cheekbones which were always dusted with pink over the golden skin of his face.

But Louis had an alpha and no it wasn't Harry much to his dismay, Elliot Calder, was the son of the mayor in town and Louis' designed spouse, he was Louis' alpha, the one who was snobby and so fucking lucky he get to have Louis beside him all the damn time when some people can only think of ever talking to him.

It felt so wrong to watch Louis in the arms of someone else, the hands that were wrapped around his waist served as ropes on Harry's neck, each tight hold had him choking.

But Louis was oblivious of The fact that some type of lanky dude with acne marks even existed, Harry was madly fallen for him, to the point that his stares were now not very subtle and that he'd always glare at Elliot's hand that snaked around the petite omega's small waist.

"Dude stop that." Liam whined slamming his forehead on the table with a loud bang, Harry frowned eyes never leaving the elite table, "Harry I swear to fucking god if you didn't stop with that creepy stare at the omega I'll abandon you." The alpha warns and This makes the green eyed alpha look at him.

"He's looking so beautiful Li, look at the blue colour, it suits his eyes, his sweater—"

"I know that's the fifth time you're telling me the same thing, his sweater looks the same as his eyes, if only you wish you could've ripped Elliot's arms and took that omega away and store him in a box coz he looks pretty." He says chewing on the greasy chips.

"Fuck off. Are you going to the garage today?" Harry questions and Liam nods, "Of course, won't want Jarred to chop off my head. You coming to dinner tonight? Mom's gonna made some mash potatoes and chicken, she asked me to inform you." Harry nods,

"I'll come it's not like I have anything to keep me in that place." He scoffs and that's that, lunch went by with Harry watching Louis and envying Elliot.

"Hey." A soft voice calls from behind, Harry shrugs it off and instead continues with rummaging through his lockers, I mean who would call him? He's practically a no one and soft voices don't come for him, must be someone else.

"Hello? You deaf or sumthin' curly?" Harry's eyes widened at this, he gulps and abruptly turns around, realisation dawns him when his green orbs meet the baby blues, he audibly gulps, throat dried, heart hammering crazily as he stared at none other than Louis Tomlinson,

"I was finding my history book!" He blurts and the omega in front of him giggles, delicate hands coming forward to the sharp crooked teeth covering it while he giggles bashfully,

Harry's lips twitch in a smile even though he was embarrassed that those were his first words to his crush of so many years, but he felt proud because the pretty giggles were worth it, worth the embarrassment and thousands more because it made him realise that he, Harry made Louis laugh.

"Well... I could tell..." he trails with a smile and Harry bits his lip, "I'm Louis." He introduces with a delicate hand thrusted forward for a handshake, Harry beams at that, his large hands grasping the smaller ones which fit perfectly with each other.