"Yeah." Luffy said understanding what Zoro was trying to say.

"Eh? What's happening?"

The blue-nosed reindeer asked while looking between the two in confusion as he couldn't understand what they were saying.

"Looks like he has got friends here."

Kei explained as her eyes wandered on her surroundings as well. Her expression now had changed into a serious one as well.

"Huh?"

Chopper said as he looked around and that's when he noticed that a few men were suddenly emerging out of the crowd of the local citizens and approaching them out of nowhere. If it wasn't for their similar blue-colored clothes, they wouldn't have noticed them because that's how goodly they had disguised themselves within the crowd.

"And they don't really look friendly."

Zoro said as he saw them surrounding him and his friends, smirks forming on their faces as if they are itching for a fight. The guy that had bumped with Zoro was now standing on his feet as well and a smirk had formed on his face. A scoff was left from Kei at the situation.

"Bumping your shoulders purposely with someone. Acting as if being hurt really bad while playing the victim. Your allies appearing out of nowhere to help you." Kei listed the suspicious things that just happened to them.

"You guys are really not trying hard enough to hide that this was your plan all along, are you?"

"I don't know what you are talking about." The guy replied but the smirk on his face was clearly told that he was lying.

"EEEH?! SO IT WAS THIER PLAN ALL ALONG?!"

Luffy and Chopper exclaimed with a stunned expressions while the other two tried hard not to face-palm at their obliviousness. But at the same time, they couldn't blame the two as they were not the brightest ones on the crew when it comes to things like these, despite one of them being the captain.

"Ten people?" Zoro questions as he counted the people surrounding them.

"What happened? Shocked?" The guy in front of them asked mockingly as he cracked the knuckles of his fingers.

"Yeah, I'm shocked, because......" The swordsman said as he slowly unsheathed one of his swords, a shadow was covering his eyes. Luffy cracked the knuckles of his fingers while taking a fighting stance. Chopper stepped back from them seeing the two getting ready for a fight.

He had his rumble ball ready in case he needed it. Zoro looked up to the guy in front of him, the serious expression he had a few minutes ago nowhere to be seen on his face. Instead, the corner of his lips slowly tugs up.

"You guys won't even kill my boredom."

The swordsman said with a smug tone and a smirk playing on his lips. And with that, the two charged at the enemies in front if them. While this happened, Chopper looked to his left to see Kei casually leaning against a nearby wall, not showing a sign to go and fight.

"You're not gonna join them?" The Reindeer asked as he tilted his head a bit in confusion.

"Nah~, not really."