Adam Banks D3

You lived in a very rich neighbourhood next to Adam Banks but your home life wasn't very good. Your Dad was the main reason for your terrible home life. He abused you and your mum. One night he totally lashed out.

Since your mum was very good friends with the Banks family she decided to call and ask if they could spend the night and work some things out with Mr Banks since he is a lawyer.

You had a high disliking towards the young banks boy but you followed your mum none the less. You went over to the Banks's.

You and your mum walk in. Your mum was flustered but you were just tired, scared and out of it. When you walked in Adam couldn't help but feel sad for you since he didn't know your vulnerable side. You looked sick in the face as you were pale.

"Oh i am so sorry guys, Adam why don't you go set up a bed in your room for y/n to sleep in. He rolled his eyes secretly then made his way to his room.

He kneeled beside his big double bed and just layer down one blanket and a pillow.

TIME SKIPPPP

It was very late at night and you were struggling to fall asleep due to todays events. You had your head in your hands sitting up.

Adam realised you were still awake and began to sit up when his mother had passed the room.

"Oh honey come and I'll make you some tea."His mother said with a sweet smile.

"Thank you."You said quietly and walked out the door.

You and his mum drank some tea and she gave you some pills to help you fall asleep better.

TIME SKIP

Adams Pov

I was starting to fall asleep but then my mum came in and peeped her head through my door.

"Adam can you please come and carry y/n to your room, she's fallen asleep."

I sighed quietly then went out into the living room and saw her spread out on the couch. I looked at her for a second then put my arms under her and held under her knees and her upper back. I held her close to me.

I got to my room and stood in front of my bed and y/n's blanket and pillow on the floor. I looked at her. I couldn't let her sleep her there.

I shook my head and payed her down lightly on my bed and pulled the blanket over her. She don't move.

I went to the other side of the bed and started to drift off. I could feel my self face y/n. I thought of what her dad did to her and got a feeling of anger and protectiveness. I put my arm around and on top of her waist. I had to protect her.

Ahhhhhh so what did you guys thing of the Adams Pov???