Meet The Others..

The portal grew bigger every second and the guys mouth grew wider. Nya and sensei wu came running up the hill. They were both shocked but it was hard to tell if it was Cole and me being Cat people or the massive portal in front of them. A big wind blew and grabbed us in. "Grab on to something!" Lloyd yelled as the others dashed to the bottom of the hill.
Cole stopped dead." Shebrine! C'mon." He yelled as he ran up the hill again." Cole!" Zane yelled as he followed." Zane!" Jay said as he ran after Zane." Jay!" Lloyd yelled as he ran after Jay." Lloyd!" Kai with Nya behind him. The portal picked me,Cole,Zane,Jay,Lloyd,Kai,and Nya up and sucked is in.

??? pov
I flew through the air as I was on my way to fluffy's.
"Let's have some fun in minecraft!" I sang. I stopped when I saw with brown hair, pale brown skin and a evil smile on his face.
"Herobrine!" I said in shock.
"Hello," he said as black lighting formed in his hands." My son.."(Guess who this is.)

Shebrine's pov
I the portal re-opened and all of us fell. I looked at my hands and saw that I was back into the real world. I looked behind me and saw the Ninja and Nya. They all looked like a normal human!
"Ah!" Jay said as he got up and looked at his hands." What the..." Kai said as he began to study himself. "Ok. Ok. Let's not freak out.." Lloyd said trying to calm everyone down." I'm not a Cat-person-thingy!" Cole said as he started jumping up and down." Where are we?" Zane asked. "This is really werid.." Nya said." Welcome to my world." I said as I put my hands on my hips.
"Ok." I said in a whisper." I'm going to get some clothes for you guys. You can't walk around in your ninja uniforms."" Why?" The guys asked." Because here in Pittsburgh," I said as I put my hands on my hips." No one walks around in Ninja gear. Besides way to many people watch your show so they will defiantly recognize you." They had confused looks on their faces.
A little while later...
I gave the guys and Nya fresh new cloths." Why do we have to wear this?" Jay asked." Just wear-" I began to say but a loud bomb blew off. We all ran out of the alley and watched as many people ran by. I stared in terrified shock. On the UPMC building stood Herobrine!
"Herobrine." I mumbled. The others looked at me." That's him?" Zane asked. I nodded, unable to move at the next sight. Flying next to Herobrine was Mando,Jack,Pewds,Vanoss,and Mark. Their eyes glowed black as the shot out black smokeor lighting at people and bulidings. Next thing I knew Ender and Deadlox came flying in with Funny,Dex,Noel,and Pais.
"Nice to see that you finally showed up." Ender said as she and Deadlox landed with the others behind them." Oh, yeah." I remembered." Guys this is Funnygamer,Dexter-gamer,Noel~brine,Pewdiepay,Endergames,and Deadlox." The others waved. "And them," I pointed to the evil YouTubers." Are Mandopony,Jacksepticeye,Pewdiepie,Vanossgaming,And Markiplier. And we must get them on our side."

OK THANKS FOR READING! REMEMBER TO COMMENT ON WHAT YOU ARE THINKING AND JUST WANT TO SAY THAT IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANY OF THE CHARACTERS THAT ARE IN HERE THEN IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE MY OCS( OWN CREATION). THANKS!
~Shebrine