Orchid Agitation

"Serena, what is going on with you right now" Dawn asks?

"What do you mean" I ask?

"First you start getting close with Zac, which is fine, but then this new kid Franklin comes to our school, asks you for your number, and then it seems like you want to get to know him more, whatever happened to Ash" Dawn asks?

"Im just friends with both boys, and who says I don't still like Ash" I ask?

"Well, im not saying you don't, it's just you have 2 boys who may like you now, and you're entertaining both of them" Dawn says.

"Im just friends with both of them, chill out" I say giggling.

"Ok, just making sure you're not turning into a whore" Dawn says giggling.

"What's up you two" I hear Clemont say as he approaches us from across the street.

"Oh hey Clemont" I say.

"What is your opinion on the two boys that may like Serena" Dawn asks Clemont?

"Who are these two boys" Clemont asks?

"Zac and Franklin" Dawn says.

"Well, Zac is a nice guy, and he would treat you right if yall dated, and for Franklin, I don't know anything about his, as he just started at school yesterday" Clemont says. "But Serena, before you get into another relationship with anyone, you have to get over Ash first, as you don't want to get into a relationship still liking someone else" Clemont says.

"Oh I wish Ash was still here, I miss him a lot" I say.

"We all do, but quite frankly, we don't know if he's coming back to Kalos or not, he's been gone for a year and a half now, and hasn't reached out to any of us. Maybe he found out he wasn't coming back and just wanted to forget about everyone in Kalos" Clemont says.

"Ash would never" I say.

"I know he wouldn't Serena, but we just don't know at this point" Clemont says as we walk into the courtyard of the school.

"Guys I think you would wanna hear about this" Misty comes up to me and Dawn and says.

"What's up" Dawn asks? As may then walks over to Dawn and whispers something in her ear.

"SHE DID WHAT" Dawn Asks in a shocked tone?

"Yep she did" Misty

"What happened" I ask as Misty walks over to me and whispers in my ear.

"Last night after school, May went over to Drew's house, and after a few hours of them hanging out, things got a little freaky, and she ended up giving him head" she whispers to me.

"WHAT" I blurt out.

"Oh girls" Clemont says chuckling as he walks over to the group.

"Where is she" Dawn asks?

"She and Drew already went to class" Misty says.

"At lunch, we all need to ask her about this, I wasn't expecting to hear this news this morning" I say, still shocked at what I heard.

"Yeah, we will talk about this then" Misty says as we walk over to the group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11:45 am

"Serena, what's up" Franklin says as he walks over to me.

"Nothing really, today has been really boring" I say.