"Ouch." I winced, looking up at him with a slightly annoyed look on my face.

He looked down at me and smiled, 'You wanted to get down, eh?'

"Yes... but maybe a bit more softly, that won't result in my ass getting hurt." I got up and rubbed my lower back.

'My bad.' he shrugged and turned his back to me, teleporting into his room.

"My bad." I mimicked him like a child. I suddenly remember something and smirked, teleporting to his room as well. "Oh, and Kusuo." I called.

'What?' he turned around to see the book in my hands. His eyes widened and his mouth slightly opened.

I laughed and handed him the book, "Here."

He grabbed the book from my hands and looked at me, to the book, and then back at me once again. 'I thought- How did you-'

"I'm getting too good at this," I laughed and smiled proudly, resting my hands on my hips. "I successfully tricked you, finally. Now I can play around with you all I want."

Kusuo kept quiet and sighed, dropping the book onto his soft bed. Without another word, I teleported back into my room.

"Kusuo, Kusuo... he's just so dumb." I whispered to myself.

'Me? Dumb? Hah.' he chuckled.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows and quickly turned around, seeing nobody. "I swear a heard a voi-"

'You thought wrong.'

"Kusuo, stop playing with me!" I shouted and turned around again, seeing nobody. That little shithead Kusuo.

"What the he-" before I could finish my sentence I got pushed and fell onto the bed.

Kusuo went onto the bed as well and hovered over me.

"Ah, I knew you were gonna do that." I rolled my eyes.

'No you didn't.' he said as if it were a fact, rolling his eyes back at me.

"Okay, but who would? You wouldn't have known I was gonna do that if I did that to you."

'I'm Kusuo, I'm just better.'

"What is that supposed to mean?" I crossed my arms and furrowed my brows at him.

'That I would know.' he shrugged.

"Not true," I huffed and looked to the side, "I know everything, too."

'Do you know this?'

"Huh?" I moved my head towards him and he started to lean closer to me. "What are you..." I stopped myself from talking and looked at his lips.

But before he got any more closer, my alarm went off.

'Just kidding.' He then patted my head.

"I-" I started to feel myself sweat as I watched Kusuo stand up and walk over to my door.

'Let's go to school. You don't want to be late, do you?' he casually asked, acting as if he didn't do whatever the hell he did just now.