Chapter 2 // Fine Ass Mother Fucker

"Oh fuck yeah." I sighed as I snort the deadly white powder.

"Damn bil."

"Oh shit billay."

"Woah bil."

A mixture of Martin, Emil, and O'kaidi's voices pierce my ears.

"Yo Billie! Try this weed bruh." Emil says reaching for a rolled joint on the table in front of us.

"Ight". I nod as he hand my the joint.

I take a hit and all I feel is clouds. I am in the clouds. I am in absolute heaven. Out of the blue, I hear knocks at the door, but I'm too zooted to make any attempt to see who it is.

"Yo Leon!" Martins voice booms through my ears giving my a slight headache. I am too high for this shit.

My curiosity ultimately gives my the strength to turn my head in the direction of the door. And holy fuck I'm glad I did.

"Yo, she good?" The man I now know as Leon, says to Martin while eyeing me.

Martin turns to me, then back to Leon.

"Yeah bro, she just smoked."

Leon nods and makes his way to the couch. I stare at him the whole time. I know I look fucking insane, but my god this man was fine. My luck, he sits right beside me, Martin sitting beside him. Leon turns to me and I could've melted right then and there.

"Dude, you sure you're good?" He asks worryingly.

God him being worried about me turns me on so-

Ok stop.

"Uh...y-yeah. I'm-I'm good." I muttered, averting my eyes to my lap, but regretting it when I feel my head about to fall off.

"Uh, ok." I hear him say.

I can tell in his voice he doesn't believe me.

I sit there in silence for what felt like hours. Listening to this sexy mother fucker talk. His raspy voice. The veins on his hands. Oh those hands could do things to me.

Ok, ok. I have to stop. I don't even know this boy. I have to get out of here.

I-Im gonna go home guys." I say standing up from the couch. Everyone giving me fake sad faces.

"Damn. Ight bil. See you tomorrow?" Martin asks.

"Yeah. For sure. Bye." I say walking out the door, hearing everyone yell bye.

Leon.

All I could think of was Leon.

Those hazel eyes.

Oh my god.

Too soon, I find myself in front of my steps, bringing me into the reality that I was now home. I let out a groan as I quietly walked up the steps and find the key under our door mat. I unlock door and tip toe inside my house. I quietly and quickly walk through the living room and up the stairs towards my bedroom. When I make it up the stairs I'm met with the face of an angry brother. Shit.

"Where the hell have you been Billie!" He whisper-shouted.

"Nowhere Finneas." I fire back trying to walk past him to my room.

"Nope. Tell me. Now." He says blocking my step.

"God damnit Finneas I went to Martins! Are you happy!" I shout, regretting it after in case I woke up my parents.

"Billie are you fucking kidding me-"

"Kids go to bed!" We will be talking this in the morning!"

Great.

With one last glare, I push past Finneas and stomp into my room. I flop onto my bed and let out a loud groan. But an even louder one when I hear a thud on my window.

"God what does Martin want." I mutter to myself.

I sluggishly step out of bed and walk to my window. All the air in my lungs gets cut off when I see Leon's perfect face staring back at me.

W-what?

I scurry to open the window and he climbs in without a word.

"Let yourself I guess." I mutter, even tho I'm secretly glad he's here.

He makes his way to my bed, sits down, then looks up at my with those gorgeous hazel eyes.

"Um, I know this is weird, but I just wanted to know if you were ok. You seemed really out of it."

Butterfly's erupted in my stomach at his words. He thinks about me.

Oh my god.

"Uh, I-Im good. How the hell did you know where I live tho?"

"I kind of followed you...I know it seems fucked up, but I knew you would have run away if I tried to talk to you."

He has a point.

"Uh. O-ok."

Silence falls upon us. It's not awkward. It's a blissful silence.

"You can sit beside me. I won't bite." He smirks.

I take slow steps towards my bed, slowly sitting beside him. Staring down at my hands. His eyes burning holes into my head.

"What's your name?" His voice rasps.

Quite doing that shit.

"Um, Billie." I practically whisper, still not looking at him.

"Unique, I like it. Im Leon."

I simply nod.

"Can you please look at me."

Before I could say a word, I feel his fingers under my chin and holy shit I could have died. He guides my head to look at him. I will never get enough of his eyes.

"Your eyes are really pretty." He says as he seems to be examining my eyes. Like his looking for an answer to something.

"T-thank you. Yours a-are to." I mutter.

A knock my door drives our faces away from each other.

"Billie can we talk?"

Finneas. Fuck.

"Shit! It's my brother, you got to go!" I rush, trying to push him to the window, but he won't budge.

"Wait, can I get your-"

"You have to go! Now!" I slightly raise my voice, finally making him rush out the window.

What the fuck just happened.

"Billie?"

God damnit Finneas.