Chapter One // Fuck. It. All.

Billie's POV - Mar 20, 2018

"You've got to be fucking joking right now. Tell me this shit is a joke!"

My voice booms through the house as I take in the news that I have to go on another tour.

"Mom, I JUST got off of tour 3 months ago!" I yell as I stare coldly at my parents who were on the couch in front of me.

My mom is the first to speak, "Billie, I know, but this is your job, your career."

I scoff and stare at the ceiling above me. Thinking about how I'm only 16 and have not done ONE normal teenager thing, because of my "fame".

"Billie you'll be recognized, take sully"

"Billie it's to late to be out someone can hurt you."

"I'm so fucking done-"

"STOP the cursing! Be respectful!" My dad yells, finally speaking after being silent this whole time.

I ball both my hands into fist and hold them out in front of me. I do a rowing motion with my left hand as I bring my middle finger up on my right. Looks of pure disgust are present on my parents faces. I smirk, then stomp up the stares to my room. Making damn sure to slam the door.

My life fucking sucks.

***

"Knock knock".

My eyes flutter open to the sound of my annoying ass brother coming in my room. I rub my eyes and sit up, my back against the headboard of my bed.

"Yes, Finneas?" I say with zero emotion.

"Mom, uh, told me what happened..."

He walked over to the bed and climbed in, sitting next to me.

"Look, I know you don't want to do this. But this is what fame is bil. A lot of shit you don't wanna do, but ultimately are forced to." He says burning holes into the side of my head.

I stay in my position. Thinking about what he said. The more I thought, the more I wanted to blow this house up.

I snap my head in his direction, to be able stare into his eyes. I just know he could probably see flames brewing in them.

"Then fuck fame! Fuck all of this shit! Fuck the interviews, fuck the meetings, fuck the touring! Fuck. It. All!" I spit with gritted teeth.

I leap off the bed and storm out of the house. Ignoring my name being yelled. When I make it outside, I throw my hood up and yank my hands in my pockets and stare at the concrete beneath me. I don't know where I'm going, but I couldn't care less. When I finally decide to look up, I'm in front of his house. The house that fucked up my life forever. The house I vouched to never go back to. It takes 3 knocks before I get an answer.

"What Billie."

"Look Emil, I-I need something ok. Please dude, just s-something. anything."

He sighs, "come in".

***

AHHHH THE FIRST CHAPTER! How we feeling! Comment and vote!! 10 votes for the next chapter!!