Chapter 19 | UA Sports Festival: Part 3

"Well," C.C said, now turning to the students. "Are you gonna come at me? Or should I come at you?"

This was all the prompting they needed before they rushed forward, quirks activating and ready to strike.

The fight had begun.

Not wanting to shatter their fighting spirit, C.C decided against using his void technique, for now merely placing his hands behind his back as he dodged the attacks from the students. Punches and kicks were thrown at him, one student even firing a rocket launcher when they thought he wasn't paying attention.

He only recognized one student by name, and another because he had briefly seen her from the second stage of the obstacle course. The first student was Yuga Aoyama, who if C.C remembered correctly, had some type of sparkly laser quirk. The second was a pink haired girl, the one who had fired the rocket launcher at him. Apparently, she was from the support course.

A few of the students had decided to try and attack Nightmare instead of the boy, whether it be because they saw him as more of a threat, or because it seemed that he was defenseless. Unfortunately, even after five minutes of relentless attacking, they had not landed one hit on him, as he teleported right out of their reach whenever they got close.

Eventually, they gave up, turning their attention to the shorter boy.

"Is this the best you can do?" C.C asks, dodging another attack that came from his left. He then dodges to the right, kicking whoever was approaching, sending them flying through the air and making them crash into a wall. "...Oops, I think I put too much force into that."

The crowd cheers, excited to see the fight between the students and the new 'heroes'.

"Andd... the first student has been eliminated!" Present Mic screams over the speakers, "Only nine left! Who will be the remaining two!?"

"Stop dodging you coward!" One of the students shout, throwing another punch towards C.C's face.

"Well, if you insist." C.C answers, grabbing the arm and tossing the student over his shoulder. The student hit the ground with a large thump, knocking him unconscious.

"And that's two down! Wow! C.C has taken down two of the students without breaking a sweat, and Nightmare hasn't even raised a finger yet!"

The crowd roars.

"Fuck! Did that kid really just perform a shoulder throw even though he's half our size!?"

"The other guy hasn't even attacked yet!"

"Isn't this too unfair of a challenge?!"

"Well, technically you only have to be the last two standing." C.C responded, dodging another attack and throwing a punch, which the student behind him barely avoids, "You don't actually have to attack me. I haven't even used my 'quirk' yet, if you haven't noticed."

"He's right!" The pink haired girl exclaimed.

Because of what C.C had said, three of the remaining students had backed up, trying to stay out of the shorter's attack range.

"Of course, I have no intention of letting you go that easily."

C.C then runs forward, disappearing into a black haze before suddenly appearing behind one of the retreating students, not even letting the teenager register what happened before knocking him unconscious.

"Wh-what?! They both have teleportation quirks!?" C.C hears someone from the audience yell.

"And that's the third student out! This is starting to get spicy folks! C.C has finally started to use his quirk!" Present Mic exclaims over the speakers.