Maya blue <3

after azure had jumped down from the 40 ft building the man at the top of it then told them all they had to get in the top ten score to stay in dauntless

Now they stood in a room with around 20 beds.

"Here is the room you will be staying in."

"Boys or girls?." A boy called Will voiced.

"Both." There was whistles. "If you like this wait till you see the showers."

With that the girl and her classmates walked to the end of the room and round the tiniest of turns to two rows of showers aligned and 5 toilets in a row.

azure wasn't ashamed of her body but that didn't mean she wanted to shower in front of them and have a shit in the open.

"Get changed. Burn your old clothes then head down to dinner. You'll want to get a lot of sleep tonight. Tomorrow is a big day." With that Eric and four leave.

it didn't take long for azure to pick what bunk she wanted as all the others were rushing to there own. The obnoxious candor boy placed himself just opposite. the room was so open there was no point in trying to cover up as you got changed so azure didn't. she got changed as quick as possible yet she embraced the lack of privacy. She figured she'd have to take a shower sometime and it looked a lot more revealing. so she took off her shirt and red trousers leaving her in her light red underwear.

"Little on the chubby side, aren't ya? is that from all those apples?" This came from a lanky, red headed boy.

"Drew look at yourself. You could never pull someone like her. Yeah she may be a little.... pale. But man, she has curves." The Candor winked at the exposed girl and she only spared him a confused glance.

the girl didn't know how to reply, if she should be offended that he evaluated her body or the fact he complimented her. she chose not to speak.

Quickly putting the cloths on -she had a black vest top with low waist black cargo pants- she walked over to the fire with my red and yellow fabric.

The girls eyes bored into the dancing flame. This was the last thing of the faction blue had left. It was sad. Collecting herself, she placed my clothes in the fire and made her way to the so called 'pit'.

she felt as though she was in a old fashioned high school movie. one of the ones the amity leader used to tell that she had been passed onto from her grandmas grandmas grandma and so on. she glanced round the tables and sighed at the hesitancy as to where to sit.

I miss Chris.

she spun around as a warm hand tapped her exposed shoulder.

"What's your name?"

"What?"

"I said what is your name?"

"A- Blue."

"Blue? Like the colour? In the ceremony I swear it was something different."

"No, it's blue. Now please, i'm trying to find where to sit." Smile Azure, your a happy person.

He complied as she started to walk away. "I'm Peter by the way."

"I forgot where I asked."

"It's blue isn't it? Come sit with us." a voice spoke from below her.

"Thank you?"

"Christina. This is Will, Tris and Al."

"Hello" they all muttered hellos back as they dove into chatter. she tried to join in as best as she could but thoughts of Amity and the fact of training tomorrow brought her out of it.

Why is it effecting her so much. The poor girl felt as though her parents had died all over again.

Azure made sure to eat a few things so she wouldn't be hungry later and got up. "I'm going to get an early rest."

the people at the table shared kind goodbyes telling her they'll speak to her later. it took blue fifteen minutes to get back to the room. she got lost a few times because it should have taken her four but she was just grateful to actually make it back.

The eventful day had left the girl laying unconscious, peaceful dreams off chris and the grass playing in her mind. loud chatter pulled her out of her sleep but not enough as she fell right back into it, trying to convince herself she made the right decision.

.