Chapter 30 - See You Again

Start from the beginning

Minutes later, the doors burst open violently as Marcus stormed in, keys in hand.

He unlocked the shackles tied to my wrists as I almost stumbled to the ground. I couldn't walk, my leg was in too much pain.

"Bitch, walk for fück's sake," Marcus snapped irritably.

"Are you blind?" I barked at him. "Look at my leg, I can't walk properly!"

"When I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk for weeks," he hissed in my ear, pressing his lower body into my back, grinding against me, moaning as he clamped a hand around my mouth. "I could just fück you right now, she wouldn't have to know."

I bit hard into his hand as he barked in pain. I screamed as loudly as I possibly could causing two guards to rush into the room.

"Sasz, what the hell are you playing at?" One of them snapped at him, gripping me by the arm as he dragged me out of the basement and into the room where she sat.

"Delayed, were we?" She questioned raising an eyebrow.

"If what you mean by delayed is your man-bïtch attempting to rape me then, yeah, I was delayed." I said calmly, glaring at her as she laughed.

"The only reason I am letting that smart mouth of yours get away with this is because I get to watch you witness the love of your life being killed in front of your very eyes." She grinned manically.

"Leave Jasper out of your sick, twisted game!" I spat through gritted teeth.

"Oh, but, darling! Where's the fun in that?" She whispered, winking.

"Why? Why are you punishing me? It's been sixteen years, Lisbeth, we have had nothing to do with each other, so, why now?" I questioned helplessly, slumping to the ground as my bloodied leg gave way. "You left me when I was seven, you left me with that monster of a father and now that I am finally free of him, why are you doing this to me?"

"Because you don't deserve to be happy," she seethed, her grip tightening around the armrests of her chair.

"Why?" I screeched angrily. "Why don't I deserve to be happy?"

"You killed my baby boy!" She yelled hysterically. "You killed him! You broke up my marriage! You lost my husband his job! You made us kill ourselves slowly! You! It was all you!"

Silence.

There was a deafening silence in the room.

What was this psychopathic bïtch talking about?

"I was five months pregnant, Scarlett, five fücking months!" She barked, standing up from her chair. "I was going to have a boy, a healthy baby boy. An heir to your father's fortune, until you..."

"Until I, what?" I whispered, feeling my head spinning, I could feel the blood from my leg still spilling out and I knew I would faint any moment now.

"I kept fücking telling you to stop running around me, but you didn't fücking listen! But you were out to ruin us! It was your fault!" She roared like an animal, her body trembling. "I begged the doctors to bring back my baby, I begged and I begged but he was gone! You killed him! I couldn't have children ever again!"

"But, I -"

"Oliver beat me black and blue everyday after that. He blamed me and I took the blame every time." She said, her voice eerily calmer. "Until I couldn't take it anymore; I told him the truth and left. You deserve every single one of those scars for ruining our lives, you fücking disgusting bitch."

"But, I was just a child!" I shouted as she charged towards me, kicking my jaw with her pointed stiletto as I screamed in agony.

"You ruined my life. You ruined my husband's life. You killed my baby boy-"

"But I was your baby girl!" I sobbed angrily as she looked at me disgustedly.

"No, bïtch, you were never my baby girl."

"I hate you," I whispered, feeling my eyelids droop.

"Oh, no, you don't!" She snapped pulling me up from my hair as I had to force myself to stand up. "I am going to make you suffer so badly you're going to wish mommy and daddy had finished the job sixteen years ago."

Suddenly, the sound of gunshots being fired resonated loudly throughout the room as the doors burst open, causing my mother to throw me back onto the ground. I forced myself to look towards the source of the noise, squinting as I made out seven or eight male figures.

One of them was Jasper, I was pretty sure.

Was this a joke?

A hallucination?

Was I dead?

"Not today, you little bïtch," his smooth voice pierced through the silence as the gunshots resumed, the other men charging into the room with their weaponry.

One man ran towards me, cradling my cold near naked body in his warm arms.

"Jasper," I sobbed quietly into his chest. "Is that you?"

"Scarlett," he whispered, his hot tears falling onto my hair as my body trembled violently. "I'm so sorry, baby, I'm so sorry."

The noise around me suddenly stopped to a halt.

God, look after my Jasper, I prayed silently before I felt myself succumb to the darkness.

----------------------------------------
A/N:

Hey Guys!

And breathe in relief.

Finally, Jasper's here - yaaaay (or is it ;) )!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm so relieved now!!!

Did you guys feel sorry for Lisbeth? I don't know, I still loathe her guts for treating her daughter the way she did, but what do you guys think? Leave a comment below!

Also, I watched Fast and Furious 7 today - the feels were too much! A brilliant film with the most heart wrenching ending, the end credit song was PERFECT.

Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth - See You Again -

If you want to check it out. Kinda fits this chapter slightly too - all the more reason to check it out!

All in all, it was a great film.

RIP Paul Walker, gone but never forgotten.

Anyway, the next chapter should be up Sunday 12th April.

I hope you'll continue to read, vote and recommend my story, I appreciate it so much!

Please leave some comments on what you thought about this chapter!

Love as always,

Ana