Ultramarine blue <3

Today was the day

Today was the day. Getting off Christians bed she put on her slippers. (Last night they both started to cry realising that it might be their last night together so they fell asleep crying to each other).

Venturing to her room across from his she found another long sleeved yellow top and some loose red pants. (She'd really been feeling that colour co-ordination.)

Heading downstairs she grabbed some toast before the two teens, Gabriella and Shawn ventured out the door. Gabriella and Shawn where Chris' parents, they where so welcoming to Azure.

They got to the train tracks just as the train pulled up. Getting on it they slowly creeped into the city.

"I know it's daunting but we want both of you to know what ever you pick we will support you. Azure I know your not our biological daughter but your just as good as one. We love you both and we want what makes you both happy."

Tears where streaming out of all four personnel's. "Thank you gabby." Azure said through muffled cries. The four embraced each other in one last hug before the train came to a slow.

The hall was quite big fitting every factions 16 year olds and their family's. The factions sat in rows as Marcus, abnegations leader gave a speech at the front. It was all a blur to Azure before she snapped out of her trance.

"Christian Florence"

"You'll be okay Chris, I promise. I love you."

"I love you too Blue."

"AMITY" the whole of amity broke out in cheers. "Azure Persian." Walking past Chris he gave me a bright smile.

"Just be yourself, you've got this."

'I've got this,
I've got this,
I've got this'

Repeating this in her mind she took the knife from Marcus and placed it in her bare palm. Blood slowly pooled in her hand before she extended it.
'Amity may not be too bad.' She pondered on that thought before extending her hand letting her blood trickle on to the dark coal.

"DAUNTLESS"

Grinning from ear to ear she had done it. Walking over to the faction people patted her on the back and congratulated her before giving her a seat at the front.

"Your an Amity." A boy hostility lacing his voice.

"Yes is that a problem." She wore a smile still as she faced him. He was a Candor, no surprise. He had sandy blonde hair and wore a smirk. His green eyes made her weak at the knees but she could never admit that.

"Why are you in dauntless, I thought amity just pet animals and sing pretty songs."

"You think my songs are pretty."

"Wow she has sarcasm."

"And you have a personality I think we're all shocked."

"Ha ha ha." Facing on back to the ceremony it was almost over. An abnegation sat beside her.

"Hello."

"Hi." She was shy.

"It's nice to meet you, fellow dauntless."

"You too."

All the members suddenly arose and flooded out the room with us initiatives in toe. They all ran down the stairs Azure not finding it hard to keep up with the amount of running she does in the fields. Surprisingly the abnegation wasn't too far behind. Azure is shocked she even knows how to run.

The members of dauntless start to climb the long poles up to the track. Azure following grabbed onto what she could and hoisted herself up the 20 foot pole and onto the track.

The dauntless broke into a run down the track as the train emerged.

"Ever got onto a moving train? Want me to help you princess?" The Candor.

"I don't need your help. Anyway I can get off a moving train, how much harder can it be to get on."

It was a lot harder. You had to keep in pace with the train, hoist yourself up and into it without loosing grip and getting your face mauled off.

She did it however.

The train journey was shorter than when going to amity. Before she knew it people started jumping off the train.

"Five minutes I've been here and they're already trying to kill me." A tall brunette said to the abnegation.

"That's the fun in it, isn't it?" Azure laughed at herself before giving the others a grin and jumping on the train.

Bend the knees, role and then back up.

She had mastered it. The same couldn't be said for most of the others. Especially when screams flooded out. Someone hadn't made it and it's not the amity boy who stayed on the train were talking about.

Azure had to walk away to keep her happy exterior on. She didn't like taking it off, she thought looking sad made you look weak. Not being stern to Azure, that made her think people were broken and in need of fixing. Just like the man stood on the ledge in-front of her.

"The name is Eric, I'm a dauntless leader here and will be seeing over some of your training. Now you jump."

"You want us to jump." The same brunette said. Candors.

"Yes."

"What's at the bottom?" This came from an erudite.

"Guess you'll find out. Any volunteers. How about you mrs joyous. Maybe this will knock that smile of your face. Your not in amity anymore."

"Okay. I don't mind." Azure walked towards the ledge. The girl was terrified but they didn't need to know know that, and they wouldn't.

"Careful princess."

"That isn't my name Candor." With that she turned to face the crowd while putting her arms out and embracing the fall with her back to the ground.

The girl had to fall from a building, she may as well make it as dramatic as possible.

The bouncy force of a net caught her from the fall. Giggling she rolled to the edge as a man held out his hand to her.

"I'm four. What's your name?"

"It's Uhm" for the first time in a while she was lost for words at the question. the answer was simple, her name is azure. it's always been azure. but for the first time she decided she didn't like that name for her anymore and so the words flowed freely. "Blue."

"First jumper blue." He yelled. The people in the building roared with applause as the next jumper fell down.

"B- Tris. My names Tris." It was the abnegation.

" It was the abnegation

🗣️