The Characters ✔

Eleanor Tate twenty-three, rejected by her mate, living as the pack servant for the last five years and nearly killed in a rogue attack.

Matthew Knight twenty-six, alpha and rejected Eleanor as she watched him go out with another woman.

Lisa Swan twenty-five, Matthew's girlfriend who also is pregnant, except only an Alpha's mate can carry the heir to the pack.

Tessa Fisher twenty-two, recently joined the pack and becomes friends with Eleanor

Leo Wolfe twenty-five, Matthew's beta, used to bully Eleanor and Tessa's mate.

Vicky Tate forty-five, Eleanor's mother and she has been in pain ever since her mate died just before her daughter was born.

Daniel Tate deceased, Victoria's mate and Eleanor's father who died before she was born.

Lizzy Knight seventeen, Matthew's little sister and likes Eleanor.

Penny Knight forty-six, Matthew and Lizzy's mum, desperately wants to see grandchildren round the house and cares for Eleanor and friends with Victoria.

Lennox Knight forty-nine, Matthew and Lizzy's dad, desperately wants to see grandchildren round the house and cares for Eleanor and friends with Victoria.

Lennox Knight - 49 years old, Matthew & Lizzy's father and wants the same as his wife, grandchildren and for his children to be happy with their mates. Also cares for Eleanor and friends with her parents.

Jeremy Hock thirty-one, only appears in the epilogue.