Eps 6 - Time pased

I woke up as usual and continued my day like any other day...........

4 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙

as I was told I wanted to be an actor and I started my career in acting in 2019 until now.

Today I had a meeting with the director of the movie that I was going to play. So I rushed to go to the meeting place. I'm a little nervous but I'm used to this because I've been acting for a long time....

The name BTS is often heard when they are the first Koreans who won a grammy award.

I am very proud of them for the success they have had. I have grown closer to them, but sometimes we don’t meet due to being busy.. And also, my heart still had a small hope that I was liking someone among the members. 4 years I kept this feeling but I am still confused. What do I need to do now? I do not understand this feeling!

After their victory at the grammy awards, they held a party celebrating their victory and then invited me to celebrate with them.

      Now what? I think I have feelings for one of their members and I have to face them and he must be there too! Also, I don't want to refuse their invitation!!

After much thought, I went to their party as well.(ᗒᗣᗕ

.........................Continue............................

~Do you want to know the next eps of this story?
~Comment down below if you want the next eps!!
~Hope you guys liked it and enjoyed it!♡
~𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨𝙮𝙖𝙨𝙮𝙖𝙖𝙖