Eps. 1 - After a long time no see

𐂂𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 , 𝐈 came back to korea.. I'm still continue study but I will came back to America when I have an exam.

Before I met the members of the BTS group, I was a good friend of Jimin's younger brother, Park Jihyun. So it was Jihyun who introduced me to his brother, Park Jimin.Before I meet them, I will meet my cousin whom I have not met for a long time, namely Kim Seokjin.Also Seokjin is the person who introduced his group members to me.

Seok Jin오빠 invited me to come to their house to welcome me back to korea. And at the same time seokjin would like to introduce me to his group members.

2021, 9 p.m ~
When I arrived at their house, I was immediately impressed because the house they were staying in was very big. Also I spotted a young man looking like he was waiting for someone behind the fence in front of their house. and that's seokjin.

*IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS "BEHIND THE FENCE IN FRONT OF THEIR HOUSE" THIS PICTURE BELOW CAN HELP YOU UNDERSTAND IT.
~you can see that Jin is behind the fence but Infront of their house🍓
°sorry I'm not good in edit°

~you can see that Jin is behind the fence but Infront of their house🍓°sorry I'm not good in edit°

🚨it is not their real home🚨🤍

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲;

I scolded Seokjin who was waiting for me. With little surprise:

𝗬/𝗻 : 𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗷𝗶𝗻!

𝗦𝗲𝗼𝗸𝗷𝗶𝗻 : 𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘆/𝗻 ! 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?

𝗬/𝗻 : 𝗶'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱! 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂?

𝗦𝗲𝗼𝗸𝗷𝗶𝗻 : 𝗶'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 , 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀? 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻!

𝗬/𝗻 : (𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑) 𝘆𝗲𝘀 ! 𝗶'𝗺 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱! 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀!

𝗦𝗲𝗼𝗸𝗷𝗶𝗻 : 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘆/𝗻 , 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.

.........................Continue............................

~Do you want to know the next eps of this story?
~Comment down below if you want the next eps!!
~Hope you guys liked it and enjoyed it!♡
~𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨𝙮𝙖𝙨𝙮𝙖𝙖𝙖